|Parties In The U.S.A||4:42|
|You Can't Talk To The Dude||2:49|
|I Was Dancing In The Lesbian Bar||3:40|
|Rooming House On Venice Beach||5:04|
|That Summer Feeling||6:02|
|A Higher Power||3:02|
|Twilight In Boston||4:08|
- Backing Vocals
- Backing Vocals
- Backing Vocals
- Congas, Backing Vocals
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
|Rounder Records – Rounder CD 9036, Rounder Records – ROUNDER CD 9036||US||1992||US — 1992|
|Zensor – ZENSOR ZS 129, Zensor – ZENSOR CD 129||Germany||1992||Germany — 1992|
Cassette, AlbumCrO₂, Dolby HX Pro, B NR
|Rounder Records – Rounder C 9036, Rounder Records – RO 9036||US||1992||US — 1992|
LP, Album, Reissue
|Craft Recordings – CR00283, Rounder Records – CR00283||UK, Europe & US||2020||UK, Europe & US — 2020|
LP, Album, Club Edition, Limited Edition, Numbered, ReissueSky Blue
|Craft Recordings – CR02804||US||2020||US — 2020|
CD, Album, Reissue
|Rounder Records – Rounder CD 9036, Rounder Records – ROUNDER CD 9036||US||US|
- Credits here state “Memphis Record Pressing”. I’ve read scathing comments on the Hoffman forum on the quality of product manufactured by two different plants in TN: Memphis and United Record Pressing (URP). I don’t think I own any MRP pressings, so I can’t readily comment on their work. But I do own URP product - been burned by them more than once with scattered non-fill.
- Edited one year agoMy first Craft Recordings purchase and...I'm not impressed. I've purchased two copies of this and both had awful looking surface defects (dimples, pimples, and a rippled surface). The first copy was bad enough that it was audibly noticeable. The second is at least audibly OK, but still sloppy quality control here. On top of that, I tried purchasing directly from Craft and it took them 3 weeks to tell me that they were out of stock. C'mon, Craft. I was expecting a bit more from you.
(That said, as for the music, this is one of Jonathan's best. Second only to Modern Lovers, IMHO)
- Im buying really a lot of records and I always wondered about these many commenty here on discogs by people complaining about pressing defaults (ok, I avoid budget reissues anyway so maybe that's the reason why I was lucky yet). BUt now it got me... my copy had a pressing defect on side 2: track 2 and 3 are accompanied by background noise..
- Got this direct from CFAFT on black vinyl.
Extra hats off to Craft for solving an issue and giving me a full refund.
Sadly as people note, paper inner that had some residue from pressing plant that left a surface chip.
Paper scuff and a slight warp that creates a low bass thump on rotation. NOT what you want on a JR record.
Plays good for free, but still want a proper copy!
Great art and presentation.
As always have to suggest to anyone doing a reissue.
For Fucks Sake spend the extra $0.15 per unit and get Poly lIned Inner Sleeve!
Edit Master Release
- mp3 by bhcampbell
- What I Am Enjoying Most Now, Mixed With All time Faves by 4Train
- Diary by drnick8
- Albums listened to in April '22 by Derg_Nasty
- Best albums of 1992 by tommysoul
- Recording artists that I've met by steve112
- Stuff I already have that is great by midnightmusic
- Striped Shirts by ksdfjsldfj
- 1990s - LPs by wfflprince
- FMF Episode #10 - I.D.A.H.O.B.I.T. by abetterplaylist
- Frontal Upper Body Covers by Katzmeier