Flight Facilities – Forever
|Style:||House, Nu-Disco, Downtempo, Deep House|
|What I Want||3:30|
|Wait & See||6:13|
|If Only I Could||5:52|
- Davide RossiArranged By [Strings Arrangements]
- JontiBacking Vocals
- Say Lou LouLyrics By [Additional]
- Emma Louise (3)Lyrics By, Written-By
- James LyellLyrics By, Written-By
- Jessica HiggsLyrics By, Written-By
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
11×File, ALAC, Album
|Future Classic – 653738611620||2021||2021|
|Future Classic – FCL407||Australia||2021||Australia — 2021|
2×LP, Album, Stereo, Green
|Future Classic – FCL407, Glassnote (2) – FCL407||Australia||2021||Australia — 2021|
Cassette, Album, Red Shell
|Future Classic – FCL407, Glassnote (2) – FCL407, Leisurely – FCL407|
+1 more label...
|Australia||2021||Australia — 2021|
15×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps
|Future Classic – FCL 407||2021||2021|
- Am I taking crazy pills?
All sides skip. I was grateful that they sent me another vinyl, which was marginally better...but still unbearable to listen to
- Edited 11 months agoThis pressing is back in stock and I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived in green. Fantastic sounding record, one of the best I own on terms of sound! No skipping issues for me.
- No issues with my copy. Sounds awesome! Definitely a must have in the collection for sure.
- My pressing is clean and flat. Dynamic range is great. Nice deep bass, well defined mids and crisp, clean treble. Luckily no issues with the song Ghost. In fact all songs track/play great. Gatefold is printed well inside and out. Inner sleeves are also printed well. No pixelation. Sadly they are not pvc lined. But that's an easy fix.
- Beautiful press, incredible album. Sold out in Aus. cant be more than 1-2k pressed.
- Not sure if it's just my pressing, or if others will have this issue, but "The Ghost" on side B skips dozens of times. To the point where it is unbearable. Everything else sounds absolutely great... besides that song.
- The printing on the slipcover artwork is very pixelated, you can even see the pixels in the FF logo. The album cover and inside the gatefold is beautiful and sharp though.
referencing Forever (CD, Album) FCL407A very bland record from Flight Facilities sadly. Some of the beats are good, but most fizzle out after the first thirty seconds, with very little variation in the compositions or anything remotely exciting to liven the tracks up.
Lyrics are mostly rinse and repeat of the same sentences, with very little variation around the formula. The multiple female vocalists that appear here are all treated and mixed identically, and all sing in the same tone, which make them indistinguishable. I was tired of this half way through.
referencing FOREVER (11×File, ALAC, Album) 653738611620They've outdone themselves on this record. Holds up next to DTE very well.
Edit Master Release