Pendulum (3) – Immersion
|Style:||Drum n Bass, Dubstep|
|Pendulum (3)–||Salt In The Wounds||6:39|
|Pendulum (3)–||Set Me On Fire||5:03|
|Pendulum (3)–||Under The Waves||4:55|
|Pendulum (3) Feat. Liam Howlett–||Immunize||4:37|
|Pendulum (3)–||The Island - Pt. I Dawn||5:20|
|Pendulum (3)–||The Island - Pt. II Dusk||4:10|
|Pendulum (3)–||The Vulture||4:04|
|Pendulum (3) Feat. In Flames–||Self Vs Self||4:46|
|Pendulum (3), Steven Wilson–||The Fountain||5:01|
- Valp Maciej HajnrichArtwork
- Brad KohnEdited By [Assistant]
- Brian 'Big Bass' Gardner*Mastered By
- Rob SwireMixed By
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
CD, Album, Stereo
|Warner Bros. Records – 5051865948827, Ear Storm – 5051865948827||Europe||2010||Europe — 2010|
|Immersion (Limited Edition)|
Box Set, Limited Edition; CD, Album; 2×12", Album, Limited Edition
|Warner Bros. Records – 2564680914, Ear Storm – 2564680914||UK||2010||UK — 2010|
|Никитин – 4690355002390||Russia||2010||Russia — 2010|
CD, Album, Enhanced; DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC; All Media, Unofficial Release
|Warner Bros. Records (2) – 25475 1/2, Warner Bros. Records (2) – 4607147899588||Russia||2010||Russia — 2010|
|Not On Label – none||2010||2010|
|Warner Bros. Records – WPCR 13847||Japan||2010||Japan — 2010|
|Warner Bros. Records – 5186594882, Ear Storm – 5186594882||Australia||2010||Australia — 2010|
CDr, Album, Numbered, Promo
|Warner Music – none||UK||2010||UK — 2010|
|Warner Bros. Records – 5051865948827, Ear Storm – 5051865948827||Ukraine||2010||Ukraine — 2010|
CD, Album, Promo
|Warner Bros. Records – WPCR-13847||Japan||2010||Japan — 2010|
CDr, Album, Promo
|Chrysalis Music Group USA – none||US||2010||US — 2010|
|Immersion (Deluxe Edition)|
28×File, AAC; 8×File, MPEG-4 Video
|Warner Music UK Ltd. – none||UK||2011||UK — 2011|
|Atlantic – 2-525854, Ear Storm – 2-525854||US||2011||US — 2011|
|Not On Label – none||UK||UK|
referencing Immersion (Limited Edition) (Box Set, Limited Edition, CD, Album, 2×12", Album, Limited Edition) 2564680914i should have bought it when i had an offer for 110€ three years ago :(
referencing Immersion (Limited Edition) (Box Set, Limited Edition, CD, Album, 2×12", Album, Limited Edition) 2564680914My set includes everything listed including the t-shirt, everything has been left unopened except the vinyl LPs took them out of the inner sleeves and put them in audiophile rice paper poly sleeves.
referencing Immersion (Limited Edition) (Box Set, Limited Edition, CD, Album, 2×12", Album, Limited Edition) 2564680914Can anyone confirm whether the Mould SID Code (CD) of 'IFPI 05M9' is definately correct?
I have a copy of the album where the CD's code is 'IFPI 05M6'. The CD may have been substituted, but I wonder if the '6' was read incorrectly as '9' in the discogs submission?
- For me this album is OK, some boring tracks on here but a couple or few good ones. The stand-out track by far though is Pendulum Feat. Liam Howlett (of The Prodigy) "Immunize". Wow. What a great tune! The level of energy on this track compared to the rest of the album is phenomenal!
- We need a vinyl rerelease of this album please !
- Edited 6 years agoI got into Pendulum with In Silico and while I agree the old stuff is pretty good, in Silico and Immersion are what Pendulum is to me. Emotional tracks with great hooks and riffs and a very pleasing mix of rock and dnb. Rob's soaring emotional vocals also help drive the music a lot and Immersion might have the most variation in styles on a single Pendulum album. Encoder is probably my favourite track on the album, ending with some bittersweet lyrics that always gets me.
While a lot of people might not like Pendulum's direction after Hold Your Colour, to me this is their best album.
referencing Immersion (CD, Album) WPCR 13847What Does The Acronym 'OBI' Stand For In The Notes Section Of The Release?
referencing Immersion (Limited Edition) (Box Set, Limited Edition, CD, Album, 2×12", Album, Limited Edition) 2564680914is there a version without the t-shirt?
- Edited 12 years ago
referencing Immersion (CD, Album) 2-525854Anyone familiar with the band knows of their rough history, which began right from the start of their career with their 'clownstep' like sound, and then further trouble emerged with unauthorized DJ mixes, and then the move to a more commercial sound. However, these changes in the end work greatly.
First off, its about time the US got a CD release (about 8 months after the original release) as some of these tracks are some of their best works. And now onto the juicy details. Following the intro, the album version of "Salt In The Wounds" segues in which shows a similar structure to their earlier track "Slam". "Watercolour" gives off a fantastic fluid mood of raw emotions mixed with brass instruments. "Set Me On Fire" is possibly the highlight of the album with its quick sudden riffs and mysterious sounding rhythms in loving dubstep form. "Crush", I found weak and uninteresting (however the vid is a good mind-boggler open to interpretation). "Under The Waves" & "Immunize" are average D&B tracks exhibiting some of the Pendulum roots. "The Island" is another highlight, exhibiting a very dreamy-like feel in part 1, then going D&B into part 2. "Comprachicos" & "Witchcraft" fall similar to "Crush" although the latter has a catchy riff. "The Vulture" marks the first (and maybe only) time that I actually admire "The Verse" as his vocals just scream "REBEL!", simply put, they work here. "Self Vs Self" shows a unique side of Pendulum with this collaboration with death metal group 'In Flames'. "The Fountain" is also a good pick here featuring vocals from Porcupine Tree vocalist Steven Wilson. And we end with "Encoder", a great end similar in structure to "The Tempest". The water themes on this album (and the previous) seem to refer to Pendulum's interesting (and controversial) 'fluid' change in sound from D&B to commercial synth-rock. Overall, a great album 4/5. Pick this one up if you can get a deal on it. Keep it up Pendulum!
Edit Master Release
Marketplace131 For Sale from $1.10
- Albums I've Listened To by DylanBryl
- My musical journey | Albums I've listened by F-O
- My Wishlist by LeoGillet
- Wishlist by blehhhhh
- Weekly Mood by alexjorgef
- Favourite Albums by glustora
- Vinyl by codjoost
- Exceptional Album Covers by 2tec
- edm by TheTussinator
- bplist by busap
- The Wonky Angle's Best Albums of 2010 by 256Pi
- anya by kostechko
- Every Release I've Heard by GoreCrazy
- Ocean & Sea Covers by SoLil
- music on pc by stephen0804
- DJ Hero by disman00911
- Top Tier Album Art by OuTbREaKRT
- All-Time Greatest Albums by OuTbREaKRT
- They Will Be Mine...Oh Yes. They Will Be Mine. by jessjohnson789