|Free Press And Curl|
|An Echo From The Hosts That Profess Infinitum|
|Are You… Can You… Were You? (Felt)|
|A Treatease Dedicated To The Avian Airess From North East Nubis (1000 Questions, 1 Answer)|
|Endeavors For Never (The Last Time We Spoke You Said You Were Not Here. I Saw You Though.)|
|Recollections Of The Wraith|
|The King’s New Clothes Were Made By His Own Hands|
|Swerve...The Reeping Of All That Is Worthwhile (Noir Not Withstanding)|
- Backing Vocals [Uncredited]
- Lacquer Cut By
- Mixed By
- Rap [Uncredited]
|Image||,||–||In Your Collection, Wantlist, or Inventory||Version Details||Data Quality|
|Sub Pop – SP900||USA & Canada||2011||USA & Canada — 2011|
|Sub Pop – SP900||US||2011||US — 2011|
|Sub Pop – SP900||Europe||2011||Europe — 2011|
|Black Up (Clean Edits)|
CD, Album, Promo
|Sub Pop – PROCD 900||US||2011||US — 2011|
CDr, Album, Promo
|Sub Pop – none||UK & Europe||2011||UK & Europe — 2011|
10×File, AIFF, Album
24-bit 44.1 kHz
|Sub Pop – none||2011||2011|
CD, Album, Promo, Stereo
|Sub Pop – PCDT-45||Japan||2011||Japan — 2011|
|Sub Pop – SP900||US||2017||US — 2017|
LP, Album, Reissue
Red with Black Smoke
|Sub Pop – SP900||US||2022||US — 2022|
- Over 380 copies are still available for the retail price at Sub Pop Mega Mart!
- I peeled off the subpop sticker on the front of the sleeve and found a sticker below. It read "Fatbeats exclusive. Limited edition of 500 on swerve red vinyl"
Not sure if that 500 count is accurate but I'd be surprised if it wasn't.
Pressing is great though. As reported by other listeners though, the packaging is the same as the original 2011 release.
- a few minor problems with this one.
outer sleeve is totally flat like an inner sleeve. makes for a tight fit with mofi style inner sleeves. the original release appears to be the same so this is just how it has to be with this album.
where's my black smoke? my record has only a few tiny splashes of black.
All that out of the way, it plays fine and is a great album.
- seems like these have issues playing from side a, after a few seconds of play it’ll speed up and warble but goes back to normal if u stop and play again. both of my copies have this issue. plays both sides perfectly from side b using an autoreverse player.
- As soon as I heard this album, especially "An Echo From The Hosts That Profess Infinitum" and "Are You… Can You… Were You?" , I was hooked. With ambient influences and glitchy/experimental sprinkled throughout the tracks, it's a must listen if you are into Alternative or Conscious hip-hop.
Edit Master Release
- Albums/EP's I've Listened To by BRAINBUSTAAAHHH
- Listened by hipp-e
- Hip-Hop Classics: The 2010s by infamous31
- Albums that I've listened to (In mostly chronological order): by JustanotherMatthew
- Other LPs to listen by detroitlotus
- chirs' ETERNITY TANK by deirdre_dionysiac
- Albums listened to in March '22 by Derg_Nasty
- Favorittalbumer by TommyVF
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- Mooi hoor! Free love! by recordstothepeople
- What's in my Bag 2011 by TK_2108
- Favorite Albums 2010s by Zaxro
- Come back to these 6/17/2021 by chrlsnchrg85
- 2011 by jojolafouine
- RAP | LIST Top 100 Sleeping Giants (LPs) by nicky2bottles
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time by emmacaterine
- The Guardian Best Albums Of 2011 by guzzer
- Derg Nasty's Top 10 of 2011 by Derg_Nasty
- theneedledrop's Top 200 Albums of the 2010s by ThinIcee
- 2010’s: Tinymixtape’s favorite releases of the decade by Teetje
You are viewing the new version of the master release page. Disable this option to revert to the old version.