- Artwork [Patternal Drawings] – Bartosz Zaskórski
- Design [Graphic Design], Layout – Marcin Łojek
- Mastered By [K-14 Level Mastering] – Peter Andersson
- Recorded By [Additional Material], Guitar, Voice, Flute, Accordion, Cello, Violin, Didgeridoo, Dombra, Tape, Sounds [Found Sounds] – Troum
- Sounds [Sound Sources] – raison d'être
- Sounds [Sounds Processed By] – Troum
This is the second part of the collaboration that started with "De Aeris In Sublunaria Influxu", released 2015. A creation of 9 separate "worlds", existing only at the moment you immerse into it.
raison d'être sound sources used and processed by Troum 2013-2017 (deranged and reframed, morphed and transformed).
Additional material recorded 2013-2017.
Graphic design and layout for Rozpad Design.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 0808330709 Monotype Pressing
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z944