|1.01||–||When I Grow Up (Danny Tenaglia's Club Mix)|
|1.02||–||(You Got Me) Burning Up (T-Total Hot Flush Remix)|
|1.03||–||Can't Get Enough (Robbie's Filtered Monster Anthem)|
|1.04||–||Praise You (Full Version)||1:51|
|1.06||–||Stella (Nalin & Kane Remix)|
|1.07||–||I.C.E. 794 (Thanks To Berlin Dub Mix)||3:27|
|1.09||–||Wide Eyed Angel (Force Mass Motion Mix)|
Remix, Producer [Additional] –
|1.10||–||9pm (Till I Come) (Signum Remix)|
|1.12||–||Turn Me On (John Digweed & Nick Muir's Bedrock Mix)|
Remix – ,
|1.13||–||Happiness Happening (Lange Remix)|
|1.14||–||Children (Tilt's Courtyard Mix)|
|1.17||–||Pearl River (Vocal Mix)|
|1.18||–||Moonflight (Essential Club Mix)||3:51|
|1.20||–||Transcend (Moonman Remix)|
|1.21||–||Love Stimulation (Blank & Jones Remix)|
|1.22||–||The World 99 (Moonman Club Mix)|
|2.01||–||Pure (Original Mix)||4:18|
|2.02||–||Hear You Calling||4:18|
|2.04||–||My Dreams Will Come True|
|2.05||–||Save The Whales (Club Mix)||3:48|
|2.06||–||The Living Dream (Transa Mix)|
|2.07||–||Touched By God (Original)||4:19|
|2.08||–||The Sun Is Shining (Mash Up Matt Remix)|
|2.10||–||Kiss That Sound||3:51|
|2.12||–||After The Meteor||5:48|
|2.13||–||Theme From Norefiell (DJ Jan & Christopher Chantzis Mix)|
Remix – ,
|2.14||–||Suspicious Love (DJ JamX & De Leon's DuMonde Mix)|
Remix – ,
|2.16||–||Feel The Pressure (Baby Doc Remix)|
|2.18||–||Liberta (Moonman Remix)|
Red card slipcase with gold text and logo with a tri-fold card CD holder and booklet
- Barcode: 5 099749 405028
- Label Code: LC2868
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM / SDRM
- Matrix / Runout (CD1; Variant 1): 89095 INC5CD-CD1 :1:1:2
- Mastering SID Code (CD1; Variant 1): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (CD1; Variant 1): IFPI 7307
- Matrix / Runout (CD2; Variant 1): 89096 INC5CD-CD2 2:1:2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2; Variant 1): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (CD2; Variant 1): none
- Matrix / Runout (CD1; Variant 2): 89095 INC5CD-CD1 :1:1:8:
- Mastering SID Code (CD1; Variant 2): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (CD1; Variant 2): none
- Matrix / Runout (CD2; Variant 2): 89096 INC5CD-CD2 2:1:5
- Mastering SID Code (CD2; Variant 2): IFPI L041
- Mould SID Code (CD2; Variant 2): none
|Gatecrasher: Red (3×LP, Compilation)||INCredible||INC5LP||UK||1999|
|Gatecrasher: Red (2×CD, Mixed)||INCredible||494459 2||UK||1999|
|Gatecrasher: Red (2×CD, Limited Edition, Mixed, Velvet Slipcase)||INCredible, INCredible||INC5CD, INC5CDX||UK||1999|
|Gatecrasher: Red (2×CD, Compilation, Mixed)||INCredible||494459 2||Australia||1999|
|Gatecrasher: Red (2×Cassette, Compilation, Mixed)||INCredible||INC5MC||UK||1999|
- Is the dave kane track on cd1 incorrect, listened to all mixes of clarkness and it doesn't sound like any of then
- Black is the best and always will be, however 'trance' started way before 1998. this variation was faster and had more arpeggiated riffs in it, sometimes cheesy vocals, more commercial. Red is still great. the late Mariano Stephano's Vision Control is a masterpiece. that for me was what GC was about. the harder darker stuff.
- Katcha - Touched By God is not the Original Mix but the Alfie Conn Mix. A powerful anthem and so underated.
- i dont think CD2 is mediocre
i does have strong tracks for me example
Aurora Hear You Calling
Katcha Touched By God (Original)
DJ Tiësto Theme From Norefiell
Signum Feel The Pressure
- What a review you have put there!
I could not have put it any better than that!
If you want a trance album that really does some up what trance was in the late 90s this it.
I do have preference with disc 2 though.
Absolutely epic. Mixed seamlessly. Always have wondered who mixed this piece of class.
- Who mixes this? Same question applies to GC Black. Both are legendary CD's.
- What version of Pulverturm is that?
- Edited 15 years agoIts something I'll keep forever and ever - timeless.
Gatecrasher Red was released in the year of Trance - 1999, an amazing year. Luckily, Red manages to capture the part of the years trance in a non-commercial way, classic crasher style. So, why is it so special? Red not only has the most professional mixing I've heard on an album, but with such a stunning tracklist, you feel the songs were simply made for the album.
Strange as it sounds, the colour of the album was perfect - the red seems to capture a certain atmosphere I've never expierienced, and the songs somehow match it. It was the same with Crasher Wet, sounds so fresh for the summer. It has such amazing character to it, the flow of quality music is always consistant.
The album is started perfectly as ever on cd 1 (Plasma) with a song to set the mood of the album. Normally with crasher, its a breakbeat tune or just something that little different, but on red, its Garbage's 'When I grow up' , that was simply made to start an album like this. Indeed, when you listen to this, you may be dreaming what it was like to grow up, I know I have. But with its classic rhythm, it sets a nice taster of the album.
The next few tunes is inspiring. To create a real uplifiting, party like atmosphere, crasher include Burnin, Cant get enough, and Praise you, all incredibly uplifting songs at under 2 minutes long each, simply to set an atmosophere for the album, and there wondefully mixed.
You could easily talk about this album forever, theres so much to talk about. But to be cut long story short, you will not be dissapointed. Happiness Happening is one of my favourite songs on the album, but it would be so hard to choose as they are all exceptional songs. Cd2 (Future) Takes a slightly different angle to Plasma. Instead of a variety of different types of club tunes, its just pure non-stop trance. The years bug hit Gouryella is of course here, as well as dreamy tunes like 'My dreams will come true' and 'hear you calling' , not to mention the album finishing perfectly with the uplifitng 'Liberta'. 'Paradise' is another perfect song to sum up the album, with its choir like vocals that match the theme of the club itself - the main room is mocked out as a church. The song again is perfectly placed because on Plasma, Unity starts of the trance sound with Choir like vocals.
The best example of mixing? Again, very hard, but the blending between Hear you calling and Atmospheres is exceptional and so seamless.
Gatecrasher Red is simply made for the true clubber. Day or night, Red still sounds quality as what the songs did 7 years ago! But knowing that you own the orignal in a rare red velevet case is even more special. GateCrasher Red will never be topped by any other dance album in the world.. ever. The best trance and dance compilmation ever compiled!