|A2||Von Neumann Probe||3:28|
- Design – ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
℗ + © 2017 Leisure System Records
- Barcode (Stickered): 8 80319 79671 5
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, etched): A LSR020 Pole@Scapemaster'42 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, stamped): MPO® 20 171754
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, etched): B LSR020 Pole@Scapemaster'42 MPO
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, stamped): MPO® 20 171749
|Cellular Automata (9×File, WAV, Album, 24 bit)||Leisure System||LSR020||Germany||2017|
|Cellular Automata (9×File, ALAC, Album, 24 bit)||Leisure System||LSR020||Germany||2017|
|Cellular Automata (9×File, FLAC, Album, 24 bit)||Leisure System||LSR020||Germany||2017|
|Cellular Automata (CD, Album)||Leisure System, Leisure System||LSR020 CD, LSR020||Germany||2022|
- just out of this world.. especially first track - I was levitating for couple of minutes - I swear
- Unbelievably good album. I wish I had the talent to make a 37 minute sci-fi film to go with it.... though it would surely be impossible for anybody to match the quality of music. Does anyone know how to get a copy of videos of whole album?(have seen on YouTube)
- Brutally good album, start to finish. Sensei Gerald doing what he does best. The sense of distopia is enormous and the album clicks to me often lately.
- I felt great relief and celebration upon hearing this album. Unlike the previous two, I can listen to this album all the way through without skipping. This, for me, is the go-to Dopplereffekt album.
Every piece is precisely arranged, to the point, and perfectly executed. Dopplereffekt are really quite unique in how much they can get out of a synthesizer. All of their more recent work, which has been released through Leisure System, has been outstanding.
Long live Dopplereffekt, one of the most unique, truly electronic bands of all time.
- Edited 2 years agoExponential Decay. Gestalt Intelligence. Ulams Spiral. Von Neumann Probe. Spirangle. All of them. Proper definition of real future music, even in 2121.
Cellular Automata reaches the level of Great Art and grants its place in the Pantheon of Eternal Beauty.
- Abstract instrumental electronic tracks, hard to put in words, fascinating though. Excellent pressing.
- There is a sequence used in "Cellular Automata" that sounds highly similar to a sequence used in "Drugs Work" by System 01 as released on Tresor in 1994.
- As a big fan of all Drexiya family music I need to say that this album is a remake or rework of Calabi Yau Space which was absolutely innovative and inspiring for me. Yes I know Arpanet – Wireless Internet was forruner to Calabi Yau Space and all this was moving very smooth from mathematics to physics. But now unfortunately it sound like Dopplereffekt some old projects or reworked projects. With great honer to Gerald Donald.
- Edited 6 years agoon cellular automata, dopplereffekt continue to sculpt the focus of their beatless electro-architecture without jettisoning the laboratorial method their previous work has come to represent. here, the listener is granted the rare privilege of travelling through the vast, voluminous chambers of the greyscale techno-future as peerlessly described by donald and nhan yet again. cellular automata is cinema for the ears and a formidably early contender for the finest electronic record of the year.
- Once at a Dopplereffekt show, a fellow wearing a lab coat told me "This is science, not techno." I will never forget these words, and this album release is a reminder of the truth in that statement.
- Black & White Kinetic Artwork by lachansonivre
- electro by sonopictorial
- My Ultimate Wishlist by ian_isnt_here_rn
- Bought in 2021 by dpfrag
- Albums by smxpd
- VCLSS by oijackson
- New Mix Sacha Mambo 2020-03-27 by mzkbx
- BEST OF THE PUBERTY DECADE by prmntobsrvr
- Penryn Space Agency Radio Show Mission 036 by PenrynSpaceAgency
- T0PxLPs by mrjn
- T0P2O17 by mrjn
- 2017 - The Attic Favourite Albums by Enderek
- 2017-Album by xidub
- Best of 2017 by mvkouw