|C2||–||Ok, American Medium||6:19|
|C3||–||C6 81 56 28 09 34 31 D2 F9 9C D6 BD 92 ED FC 6F 6C A9 D4 88 95 8C 53 B4 55 DF 38 C4 AB E7 72 13||3:43|
- Compiled By, Design –
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By –
- Photography By –
Compiled by Bill Kouligas for the LA Art Book Fair 2017.
© + ℗ 2017 PAN
© + ℗ 2017 PAN
- Barcode (Sticker on shrinkwrap): 5 060165 482818
- Barcode (Scanned): 5060165482818
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): PAN 77 A 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): -43325-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): PAN 77 D 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): -43325-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): PAN 77 C 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, stamped): -43326-
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): PAN 77 D 33⅓rpm ⓡ at D&M
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, stamped): -43326-
|Mono No Aware (2×LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Special Edition, White Label)||Pan (3)||PAN 77||US||2017|
|Mono No Aware (16×File, WAV, Compilation, 24-bit 44.1 kHz)||Pan (3)||PAN 77||Europe||2017|
|Mono No Aware (2×LP, Compilation)||PAN (3)||PAN 77||Germany||2017|
|Mono No Aware (2×LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Special Edition, Transparent Green)||PAN (3)||PAN 77||UK||2017|
|Mono No Aware (16×File, MP3, Compilation, 320 kbps)||Pan (3)||PAN 77||Germany||2017|
- This vinyl record is more than a fine pressing.
I assure you, when the compilation and mastering of these unique ambient sonic selections were procured, every element of sound design was highlighted and engineered for optimal output.
There is not one iota of static on this white colored vinyl variant. This usually implies a great deal of pride (for the creation) and utmost respect (to the listener) as the main ingredients of premium mastering with heightened quality control logically deliver a physical archive of a true masterpiece. PAN knew this was amazing music and thankfully, they shared it with all of us. The vinyl experience really is a spectacular event -- when the music seems to never end, like a perfectly pleasurable dream... and we just don't want to wake up!
*Don't worry if you didn't grab a copy yet. You won't be behind. This music will never go out of style.
Inside of this century's limits, this is likely the best dynamic ambient offering the music industry could ever (or will ever) produce in our lifetime.
- i want it so much
. . . . . .
- I can't believe I didn't buy this when it was for sale. I had it in the cart and just decided not to for some reason . FML
- This record is absolutely timeless. Probably my favorite physical I've ever bought. If you're looking for great ambient music that is just perfect down to its very core, this is it. Listen to Mono No Aware now. I got the Clear Vinyl, but I'm now looking for that Green vinyl :D.
- this record is absolutely timeless!!!
I can listen to it over and over and over again!
Also the vinyl pressing is great!
- Agree with most people here: easily one of the best things on PAN. Startling from first needle drop to last run-out rumble (not that it’s not a fine pressing – it is, even on green vinyl). Hear this, die happy.
- Edited 2 years agoGood pressing, a bit of surface noise at the beginning of side A but low surface noise throughout the rest. Very rich throughout, good stuff.
- The "transience of things". One of PANs best releases and a compilation of tracks that found their way to me at a very defining point in my life. "Limerence" is by far my favorite track on this comp. Great quality pressing, I got the pressing that didnt include any artwork, just black sleeves for the plain records. This record has already become a transient possesion of mine.
- Great pressing, but the packaging is pretty bad. The sleeve is really thin and they've put a hideous lamination on top which creases really easily. Mine arrived with a big ring mark imprinted on the cover. Why put a matt-lam finish over nice uncoated card? Makes it look cheap. Stick to thick, uncoated stock and a decent litho print!
- on white vinyl. very very good sound and mastering. also comes with mp3 download code (redeemable on the 'a number of small things' website). no issues.
- how it's been by omission
- My vinyl collection by az_cooper
- 新時代のリバイバルへ向けた、最良のガイドたちを知る コンピレーション編 // New trend of "Compilation Albums" - Obscure, New Age, Rare Groove, Disco, Boogie, Afro Pop, Leftfield, Wamono, Jazz... by ZOZOTOWN
- 2017 by dreamer4ever7
- Shifting Plates 2021 by danletson
- Het beste van 2017 by Vigro
- Pitchfork top 200 of the 2010s by rabaier