- Mastered At – Transition Mastering Studios
- Lacquer Cut By [Uncredited], Mastered By [Uncredited] –
- Producer [Built By] –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): DMZ 012 A TRANSITION
- Matrix / Runout (Side AA, etched): DMZ 012 AA TRANSITION
- Lean Forward is top 5 dubstep tune of all time.
- Lean fwd released on Benji B's deviation classics word word
- I remember hearing 'learn' on dubplate at DMZ Leeds for the first time. As Skream said on the stella sessions (?) radio show 'everyman's hand print was on the wall'...
- Bury Da Bwoy, Education and Lean Forward. My favourites. Mala at his most spacious, hypnotic and spiritual.
- all the comments are on the expected DMZ releases but you are missing out on Learn. I wasn't keen on it at first but after hearing it in the right setting, I got it. Not the best mix on the label but the track is powerful and emotional, I never want it to end.
- actually the sample is from the movie Getting Straight from 1970, which was also sampled, first by Non Phixion (in 1997) and the Dead Prez (in 2000).
- Lean forward is essential. A pure tribalist vibe.
- Mastered by Jason@Transition Mastering
- Dark UKG / Grime / Dubstep (1996-2007) by jamescrutchley
- Dubstep Wax I owned and regret selling :( by ...DJSIKsf...
- Dubstep listening by Aletheia97
- Classic Dubstep by JxxxL
- Pearsall presents Fenstern (A Second Mala Tribute) by hodderian
- Original Dubstep/Dark Garage by D.A.R.K.C.O.D.E.S
- Pearsall presents Drop The Hammer 7 (Dubstep Mix) by hodderian
- Pearsall in Berlin (My Mala Tribute) by hodderian
- Dubstep releases by detroitlotus
- Essential Dubstep by stout
- 2007 Top 10 releases by Hibbie