- Bass Guitar – Christopher Pravdica*
- Booking – Leafy Green Booking, Todd Cote
- Design [Art Design], Artwork [Fire Icon Drawing] – M. Gira*
- Drums, Percussion, Dulcimer – Phil Puleo
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineer], Tour Manager – Keith Yancsurak
- Guitar – Norman Westberg
- Guitar, Vocals – Michael Gira
- Lap Steel Guitar – Cristoph Hahn*
- Layout – Phil Puleo
- Management [Label Management] – Peter Wright (2), Virtual Lab CC
- Mastered By – Douglas Henderson*
- Mixed By – Thomas Stern
- Other [Merchandise Impresario] – Sarah Sandusky
- Photography By [Booklet Photographs] – Enrico Boettcher
- Piano, Organ – Paul Wallfisch
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Howard Wuelfing, Howlin' Wuelf Media, Zoe Miller (2)
- Recorded By [The Berlin Show] – Douglas Henderson* (tracks: 1-1, 2-1 to 2-3), Maximilian Goessgen (tracks: 1-1, 2-1 to 2-3)
- Recorded By [The SF Show] – Eric Moffat (tracks: 1-2 to 2-1), Keith Yancsurak (tracks: 1-2 to 2-1)
- Video Editor [Videographer] – Marco Porsia
The 2xCD comes in a 3-panel digipack. Printed on raw cardboard stock and includes a six page fold-out credits / thank-you / info booklet. Digipack has "Young God Records" embossed on rear panel.
Mastered at Micro-Moose, Berlin.
Shows were indefatigably booked by Todd Cote at Leafy Green. North America publicity: Howard Wuelfing at Howlin' Wuelf Media. UK publicity and beyond: Zoe Miller.
This record is made available by Young God Records, USA. Licensed outside North America by Mute. This abum ℗ & © 2017 Young God Records LLC. All compositions published by Young God Publishing (ASCAP), administered by Mute Song outside North America.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): YG602-A 6745-CD-1479 17-112-22
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): YG602-B 6745-CD-1480 17-112-22
- Mastering SID Code (Both discs): IFPI LK13
- Rights Society: ASCAP