Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Just When You Thought It Was Over (Intro)
Other [Guest Spook Vocals] – Joyce, Joyce's Mom, Q's NephewVocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Biz Markie, Brother Rich, Chino(Q), Graig G*, Dave Warner (3), Don Mckenzie, Ethan Ryman, I-Roc, King Ice, Michael Preston, Mike G (2), Mr. Sime, Robert Robinson (5), Stephanie Jackson, Tim (Bimos) Wright*
|A3||Nowhere To Run, Nowhere To Hide
Vocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Don McKenzie, Gerald Whaley, Kurious
|A4||Detective Trip (Trippin')
Vocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Biz Markie, MC Serch
|A5||2 Cups Of Blood||1:27|
Producer – Gatekeeper
Vocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Amier, Derrick Lovelace, Djinji Brown, Eddie Berkeley, Hellrazor*, Tracey Witherspoon, Vernon Reid
Vocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Scott (The Moleman) Harding*
|A9||Pass The Shovel||3:39|
|B1||Diary Of A Madman
Co-producer, Score – Prince PaulFeaturing – Killah Priest, Scientific Shabazz*Producer – RNS, RZAVocals [Additional] – James Jackson (18), Mr. Sime, Raquelle Stroud, Skiz, Ted (The Judge) Gannon*, Wildman Steve
|B2||Mommy, What's A Gravedigga?
Bass Guitar – Scott HardingVocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Donyell O Thomas, Goldielocks (2), The Fugitives (18)
|B3||Bang Your Head||3:27|
|B4||Here Comes The Gravediggaz||3:36|
Producer – RZAVocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Dreddy Kruger, Killah Priest, Scientific Shabazz*
Keyboards – Don NewkirkVocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Masta Ace
|B7||6 Feet Deep
Producer – RZA
|B8||Rest In Peace (Outro)
Other [Guest Spook Vocals] – Joyce, Joyce's Mom, Q's NephewVocals [Guest Spook Vocals] – Biz Markie, Brother Rich, Chino*, Graig G*, Dave Warner (3), Don McKenzie, Ethan Ryman, I-Roc, King Ice, Michael Preston, Mike G (2), Mr. Sime, Robert Robinson (5), Stephanie Jackson, Tim (Bimos) Wright*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Gee Street Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Marketed By – Gee Street
- Marketed By – 4th & Broadway
- Distributed By – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – GLC Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Paul's Coffee Shop
- Recorded At – Firehouse Studio, NYC
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- Mixed At – Greene St. Recording
- Designed At – Gee Street
- Pressed By – SNA
- Arranged By, Scratches, Supervised By [Mentored By] – Prince Paul
- Design [Design Administered By, @ Gee Street] – David Calderley
- Engineer [Aux] – Carlos Bess, Dennis Mitchell, Frantz Verna, Jamey Staub*
- Engineer [Mastering] – Chris Gehringer
- Engineer [Recording] – Ethan Ryman, Ken Ifell*, Prince Paul
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Mix] – Scott Harding
- Management – DME Management
- Mixed By – Gatekeeper (tracks: A6), Gravediggaz (tracks: B5, B7), Grym Reaper (tracks: B4), Mr. Sime (tracks: B4), Prince Paul (tracks: A1 to A5, A7 to B3, B6, B8), RZA (tracks: B5, B7), Undertaker (7) (tracks: A6)
- Photography By [Photogravure By] – Christian Witkin
- Supervised By [Album Overseen By] – The Undertaker*
- Written-By – A. Rushen* (tracks: B2), A. Berkeley*, A. Hamilton*, A. Moon* (tracks: B6), D. Collins* (tracks: B1, B5), J. Dockery* (tracks: B5), P. Rushen* (tracks: B2), P. Huston*, Pedro Sime (tracks: B4), R. Diggs*, T. Thomas* (tracks: B6), W. Reed* (tracks: B1, B5)
Cat#s on rear cover, spine and inner sleeve: GEEA 14/524 026-1 written on labels as:
Marketed by Gee Street/Fourth & Broadway.
Recorded at GLC Studios NYC, Paul's Coffee Shop L.I., Firehouse NYC and Platinum Island NYC.
Sequenced at GLC. Mixed at Greene Street Studios NYC.
The copyright in this sound and artwork is owned by Island Records Ltd.
℗ 1994 Island Records Ltd.
© 1994 Island Records Ltd.
Publishing details from labels:
Side A: Published by Copyright Control/Gee Street Music Ltd.
Side B: Published by Gee Street Music Ltd/Copyright Control except
B2. Gee Street Music Ltd/Copyright Control/EMI Music Publishing Ltd,
B6. Gee Street Music Ltd/Copyright Control/BMG Music Pub Ltd.
A1: Material performed by Leroy & The Drivers used under license from Ubiquity Recordings Inc.
A2: Material performed by Allen Toussaint used under license from Rhinelander Music, Inc.
A3: "Jagger The Dagger" written by E. McDaniels used courtesy of London Music and performed by Eugene McDaniels used under license from Atlantic Recording Corp., by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
A4: Material performed by John Ussery used under license from Polygram Special Markets.
A8: Material performed by Booker T & The MG's used under license from Atlantic Recording Corp., by arrangement with Warner Special Products; material performed by KRS-1/Just Ice used under license from Warlock Records.
B2: "Givin' It Up Is Givin' Up" performed by Patrice Rushen used under license from Elektra Entertainment, by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
B6: "Seven Minutes Of Funk" performed by the The Whole Darn Family used under license from Amherst Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 731452402615
- Matrix / Runout (A, etched except SNA as circular stamped logo): GEE A 14 A-1 SNA Mike's The Exchange
- Matrix / Runout (B, etched except SNA as circular stamped logo): GEE A 14 B-1 SNA Mike's The Exchange
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Other (Distribution code): PY 281
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|314-524 016-2||Gravediggaz||6 Feet Deep (CD, Album)||Gee Street||314-524 016-2||USA & Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|314-524 016-4||Gravediggaz||6 Feet Deep (Cass, Album)||Gee Street||314-524 016-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|314-524 016-1||Gravediggaz||6 Feet Deep (2xLP, Album, Unofficial)||Gee Street (2)||314-524 016-1||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|314-524 016-2||Gravediggaz||6 Feet Deep (CD, Album, Club)||Gee Street||314-524 016-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|314-524 016-2||Gravediggaz||6 Feet Deep (CD, Album)||Gee Street||314-524 016-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|