|A1||Tales Of Taboo (Radio Mix)||5:02|
|A2||Belgian Waffles (Instrumental Version)||5:02|
|B1||The Yam Jam (Bonus Rap/Beat)||5:02|
|B2||The Naked Truth (Acapella)||5:02|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Pow Wow Art International
- Drums, Synthesizer [Synths] – , ,
- Edited By –
- Producer –
- Written-By – ,
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM TM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Scratched): PWAI-049-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Scratched): PWAI 049-B1
|Tales Of Taboo (12", 45 RPM)||Pow Wow Art International||PWAI 049||Europe||1986|
|Tales Of Taboo (12", 45 RPM, Stereo)||Pow Wow Art International||PWAI 049||Europe||1986|
|Tales Of Taboo (12")||Raya Records||RAYA-003||Spain||1987|
|Tales Of Taboo (Cassette, Single)||Pow Wow Art International||PWAC049||Netherlands||1987|
|Tales Of Taboo (12", 33 ⅓ RPM)||Pow Wow Records||PW 495||US||1994|
- This song is likely Karen's "Stairway To Heaven", "Lick Me" is pretty good but this is musically/production wise a little easier to take. Her album is pretty good but it's only half music. I get the 'art' aspect of this and dig it, it's a nice track to break out when the in-laws visit. This succeeds as music as much as her personal art aesthetic which is really the difference between this and her other records. A banger! It "slaps" as the kids say
- Best song ever! Never tire of this piece of experimental dance.
- Damn, she's pissed...uuhhm...sexually pissed i mean...what a crazy hell this record!
- with all due respect, it must be said that the instrumental version by Mark Kamins is what many have hoped to find
- 'Tales Of Taboo' is musically a cover version of Anne Clark's 'Sleeper in Metropolis', but lyrically the song is pretty much about perverted sex, penis envy, belgian waffels and having intercourse with your mother... If you are a man and want to be insulted by a sexobsessed lesbian, buy this record!