Evanescence – Fallen
|Label:||The Bicycle Music Company – 00888072025097|
Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, 180 Gram
|Style:||Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Ballad|
Written-By – Amy Lee, Ben Moody, David Hodges
|A2||Bring Me To Life|
Featuring – Paul McCoy
|B2||Taking Over Me|
Written-By – Lee*, Moody*, Hodges*, John LeCompt
Written-By – Lee*
|B4||My Last Breath|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – The Bicycle Music Company
- Copyright © – The Bicycle Music Company
- Manufactured By – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Distributed By – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 107228E
- Mixed By – Dave Fortman (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Jay Baumgardner (tracks: A2)
- Producer – Dave Fortman
Comes with printed inner sleeve containing song lyrics. Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 888072025097
- Barcode (Printed): 8 88072 02509 7
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 15025
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): 107228E1/D PIRATES PRESS - WUR-EVANESCENCE A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): 107228E2/B PIRATES PRESS - WUR-EVANESCENCE B
Other Versions (5 of 130)View All
|Fallen (CDr, Album, Promo)||Wind-Up||none||US||2002|
|Fallen (CD, Album)||Wind-Up, Epic, Epic||WIN 510879 2, 510879 2, 5108792000||Europe||2003|
|Fallen (CD, Album)||Wind-Up||60150-13063-2||US||2003|
|Fallen (CD, Album)||Wind-Up, Wind-Up, Wind-Up, Wind-Up||510879 0, 510879 2, 5108792000, WIN 510879 2||Europe||2003|
|Fallen (CD, HDCD, Album, Unofficial Release)||Sony Music (2)||2003 383-1488||China||2003|
- Very dusty and dirty indeed. As others have noted: there is a constant surface-noise audible throughout both sides - since the album is mastered rather hot that gets mostly buried in the songs. Dynamics and bass are good on this, although the whole record has a bit of a clinical/digital sound to me. Amy Lee‘s voice is less haunting than I would have expected. Great Album, serviceable pressing.
- Not the quietest pressing. Throughout the album there is a light sand. There are also a couple of clicks. However, the sound quality is great! Mastering is amazing! I leave 5 stars for the lack of a better alternative.
- This is an awesome album and the sound quality is decent and the pressing flat. Unfortunately two copies so far are beset by persistent and sharp crackling (mostly side one) which ruins the listening experience. It doesn’t go away after wet cleaning on a vacuum machine. Time to return to sender!
- It sounds very good but there are some clicks in my copy. Anyway i'm very satisfied with this buy. Great album
- Is this a 180 gram version for sure? It feels lighter. According to my not-too-scientific measurement, it weighs a little over 170 g with the inner sleeve included.
- I have this version but “Pirates Press” is scratched out on both sides. Says made in the EU on the back cover
- Is this the same pressing as in Evanescence Vinyl Collection Box?
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release