Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Columbia House – 751347T
- Published By – Buttnugget Publishing
- Published By – Jack Lord Music
- Published By – Lungclam Music
- Published By – Phlembot Music
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- A&R – Nick Terzo
- Art Direction, Artwork By [Fx] – Mary Maurer
- Artwork [Logo] – David Coleman (5)
- Bass – Mike Starr*
- Design – Doug Erb
- Drums – Sean Kinney
- Engineer – Brian Carlstrom*
- Engineer [Eldorado Assistant, Assistant Mix Engineer] – Annette Cisneros
- Engineer [One On One Assistant] – Ulrich Wild
- Management – Kelly Curtis, Susan Silver
- Management [Accounting] – Lee Johnson (7)
- Management [Icm Booking] – Troy Blakely
- Management [Icm/fair Warning Booking Abroad] – John Jackson (18)
- Management [Legal] – Jody Graham
- Management [Product Manager] – Peter Fletcher
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer, Steve Hall
- Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Photography By – Rocky Schenck
- Producer – Alice In Chains, Dave Jerden
- Vocals, Guitar – Jerry Cantrell
- Vocals, Guitar, Artwork By [Sun Logo/icons] – Layne Staley
- Written-By – Cantrell* (tracks: 1 to 8, 12, 13), Staley* (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8, 10, 11), Starr* (tracks: 3), Kinney* (tracks: 3)
Mixed at Eldorado. Mastered at Future Disc, Hollywood, CA.
© 1992 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1992 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distributed by Sony Music / Distributed by Columbia House.
Track 9 is a parody/tribute to the intro of Black Sabbath's song 'Iron Man'.
Tom actually says "I Am Iron Gland". It is not listed on the tracklisting of the release, though it has its own track on the CD.
Accounting for VWC. Legal for Manatt, Phelps, Phillips & Kantor.
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 12 & 13 © 1992 Buttnugget Publishing (ASCAP).
Track 3 © 1992 Buttnugget Publishing/Jack Lord Music/Lungclam Music/Phlembot Music (ASCAP).
Tracks 4, 6 to 8 © 1992 Buttnugget Publishing/Jack Lord Music (ASCAP).
Tracks 10 & 11 © 1992 Jack Lord Music (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 751347 T
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): #920930KK CK-52475 MFG BY CINRAM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 84) View All
|CK 52475, 52475||Alice In Chains||Dirt (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||CK 52475, 52475||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|472330 4||Alice In Chains||Dirt (Cass, Album)||Columbia||472330 4||1992||Sell This Version|
|CT 52475||Alice In Chains||Dirt (Cass, Album)||Columbia||CT 52475||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|MG 2383-105||Alice In Chains||Dirt (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 2383-105||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|S160 025||Alice In Chains||Dirt (LP, Album, RE)||Simply Vinyl (S12)||S160 025||UK||2001||Sell This Version|