|A||Givin' It All I Got||6:27|
|B||Feels So Right||7:02|
- Executive-Producer –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer, Written-By, Mixed By –
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ELS-846208 A F/W RCE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ELS-846208 B F/W RCE
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|Givin' It All I Got (12", 45 RPM, White Label)||E Legal||EL846208||US||1992|
|Givin' It All I Got (12", 45 RPM, Misprint)||E Legal, E Legal||EL846207, EL846208||US||1992|
|Givin' It All I Got (12", 45 RPM, Test Pressing)||E Legal||EL846208||US||1992|
|Givin' It All I Got (12", 45 RPM, Single, Promo)||E Legal||EL 846207||US||Unknown|
- Edited one year agoWhenever Feels So Right is playing, everything in the universe just falls in place, no harm no evil. All I can do is dance...
- Sampling the classic tune by Lenny Williams' You Got Me Runnin' from 1978...Chunky bassline!
- I love the bassline and buildup of Givin' It All I Got. Totaly worth hunting down from the old cassette that I just can't seem to throw away.
- my copy is identical except for a cat of EL846207.
- Classic stuff, Victor Simonelli was one of the most best guys in the US garage sound
- Feels so Right - This was prob one of graeme park's biggest hacienda classics I would never part with my copy! ALSO this is the original first edition import.
- Edited 16 years ago'Feels So Right' is Victor Simonelli's finest moment and a classic piece of house music. A tune that is perfect for mixing with a lovely building intro that glides into gorgeous piano house backed up by some seriously bass heavy beats, perfect!