|–Dimitri Shostakovich*||String Quartet No. 8, Opus 110|
|–Michael Tippett*||String Quartet No.3|
|6||–||Grave E Sostenuto - Allegro Moderato||8:08|
|8||–||Allegro Molto E Con Brio||3:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Published By – Finemere House
- Distributed By – Pinnacle (3)
- Distributed By – Dureco
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – PolyGram
- Published By – Anglo-Soviet Music Press
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Schott & Co.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Art Direction [Photographic Art Direction] – Mark Farrow
- Cello – Ivan McCready
- Composed By – Dimitri Shostakovich* (tracks: 1 to 5), Michael Tippett* (tracks: 6 to 10)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – John Metcalfe
- Design – Peter Saville Associates
- Edited By – Adam Skeaping
- Liner Notes – Steve Martland
- Photography By [Cover] – Robert Shackleton
- Producer, Edited By – The Quartet*
- Recorded By – Nick Robins*
- Viola – John Metcalfe
- Violin – Louisa Fuller, Martin Smith (15)
Distributed by Pinnacle Records for the UK
Dureco for the Benelux Rough Trade Deutschland for West Germany and Polygram for Canada.
Photographic art direction for 3A.
A Factory Classical Compact Disc.
© 1989 Factory Communications Ltd.
℗ 1989 Factory Communications Limited
© 1989 Factory Communications Limited
1-5 published by Anglo-Soviet Music Press and Boosey & Hawkes, Ltd.
6-10 published by Schott & Co, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 502467
- Matrix / Runout: FACD 246. MASTERED BY NIMBUS