|A||Baby Talk (Special Remix)||6:45|
|B1||Baby Talk (Instrumental Dub)||5:36|
|B2||Baby Talk (Vocal Dub)||4:32|
- Arranged By –
- Executive-Producer –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
- Producer [Additional], Mixed By –
- Written-By – ,
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): SPV 89-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): SPV 89-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched/stamped): SPV-89A MASTERED BY TRUTONE CR 9/85
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched/stamped): SPV-89B COMM MASTERED BY TRUTONE CR 9/85
|Baby Talk (12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single)||Casablanca||884 560-1||France||1985|
|Baby Talk (12", 45 RPM, Stereo)||High Fashion Music, Dureco Benelux||MS 195||Netherlands||1985|
|Baby Talk (7", 45 RPM, Stereo)||Beat Box||BB 7039||Sweden||1985|
|Baby Talk (12", 45 RPM, Single, Stereo)||Beat Box||BB 8039||Sweden||1985|
|Baby Talk (12")||Hispavox||549 20 1242 6||Spain||1985|
- most peeps thought Alisha's first release, All night passion was a new madonna when it was released. took the disco by storm.her. alisha made a name for herself with this follow up. then she brought with the funky techno ass kicking "Too Turned On" my favorite song by her still. much love alisha.
- Anybody else see the " Into The Groove" by Madonna influence here?
- Anyone hearing "Crash Goes Love" by Loleatta Holloway in "Baby Talk"?! ;) :)
- There is no time gap between B1 & B2 -- it is basically one long track.
This is probably one of the early Freestyle songs I heard. Very good how it blends traditional synthpop with some freestyle elements. A great effort by Shep Pettibone.