|A2||Whirr (Massive Jazz)|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – The Man Can't Bust Our Music
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side runout): VDG-1721.A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side runout): VDG-1721.B
- Man, I wish I had come across this in 1992, it would have created some serious dancefloor mayhem across the board!
Most acid tinged tracks from 1992 do sound of their time but there is an aura of transcendental/timelessness to these sounds - I can see why Numero plucked this from obscurity for the Escape Synth City comp though commiserations to those DJs who have had the record as one of their secret weapons!
- how come Numero bit this track when Young Marco already upped it on his Selectors