- Written-By –
- Label Code: LC3098
- Barcode: 7 24389 52566 3
|Hale Bopp (CD, Single)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 95256 2 5, 8 95256 2||Europe||1998|
|Hale Bopp (12")||Crucial Cuts Recordings||CRUCUT 12005||Australia||1998|
|Hale Bopp (CD, Maxi-Single)||Crucial Cuts Recordings||CRUCUT 005||Australia||1998|
|Hale Bopp (12", White Label)||Crucial Cuts Recordings||none||Australia||1998|
|MXCD (Hale Bopp) (CDr, Advance, Single)||Virgin||none||1998|
- According to Der Dritte Raum they produced Hale Bopp in april 1997 (while the comet was visible) and the track was played many times by them during the summer of 1997. First official release on Virgin in april 1998.
- Edited 2 years agoone of "Der dritte Raum" icons besides "Trommelmaschine". I am lucky to have two copies of this pressing. Bisides that I noticed two different printing types of original full colored cover. One with a glossy finish, and one with a dull finish.
Brilliant piece of music with lots of energy and emotional feelings. Iconic tranced hymn... <3
- Edited 5 years agoAt the release date in 1998, it was a huge Problem of the license of the trade mark "Hale Bopp" and after a few weeks, all sellings must be stop. And that´s the reason why the original german 12" vinyl is so expensive at today. But a real classic who i love till today and play it again and again and again and again....!
- The word " classic" gets bandied around quite frequently these days but if ever it is suitable then this techno barn burner deserves it whole hearty. After so many years the hook is still utterly mesmerising. Build and roll , build and roll , build and keep rolling ....what a track. Masterpiece!
- Electronic Dance music 1987-2004 by ADN99
- Hypnotised - A Journey Through Trance Music 1990-2005 by CsekeL
- Cosmic 12s I had and were played from the 80s to the early 00s by samtheafroman
- Sasha – GU009 San Francisco THE RECORDS by JimmyCsRecords
- Energy of the 90's! by Jaybee_77
- The Different Variations Of Electronic Music by LarsSlik
- Friday Selection🕺🏻 by deaf.neighbors
- 💫Trance💫 by julitech
- [Tipp] by LaCargo
- Retro 500 TopRadio (B) Ed. 2017 by JeanMarcD
- Global Underground: San Francisco by yurameki