- Mastered At – Ten Eight Seven Mastering
- Matrix / Runout: Beau @ Ten Eight Seven
- Floor slammer, speaker hammer, outer space '80s glamour! Don't sleep.
- Devin Dare comes through with an absolute belter. I only found out about this as a result of people slating the fact it was a "lazy edit" with a loop going on for a couple of minutes before a change, but DAMN the loop, then the pay-off! What more is required? It's made for a certain reason, and that isn't to please every critique. The guy is doing as he wants and as his vision dictates, clearly. Fun, tools, whatever. I love it. Though much simpler it reminds me of Soundhack. I'm glad it was panned by a few people, otherwise I wouldn't have followed a post and bought a copy.
- Bad ass slammin boogie cutup KLY. Plenty of meat here for you knob tweakers to fanny about wi. A-side is a bit 'oh another stevie house filter track'