- Lacquer Cut By –
Limited 1000 Copies worldwide. Supplied in plain brown outer sleeve and white paper inner sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Etched]): TEXT045 A1 BH86870-01 A1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY =
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Etched]): TEXT045 B1 BH86870-01 B1
- Tell you what, the music is great but so is the brown sleeve, which is uncoated and has a kind of "grain" to it. Subtle.
- simply superb simply superb simply superb simply superb simply superb
- any chance they'll ever do a repress of this? words
- Absolutely love this ep, two superb tracks and I LOVE the 'hidden' bits at the end of both tracks!
This record was well worth it for me!
- Edited 5 years agoBoth tracks are on his upcoming 2XLP and CD album "New Energy", on pre order in many shops...
- Damn, I heard 'Planet' at the Mayan Warrior stage for sunrise at Burning Man. Couldn't have asked for a better place to hear it live for the first time, quality work from Kieran.
- dont believe that boring ra review. hebden has more musicality in his left little finger, than most of the 3.8 score producers. This both tracks are outstanding and shiny, lovely grooving and with touching soul.
- Edited 5 years agoI've only heard the shorter version of Planet on Spotify, but in my opinion it's awesome. The sample of the A-side on Boomkat sounds great too. This is a solid release in my opinion. Hype or not, this music is real.
- Gold diggers started selling already !!! Keep your hand on your wallet, guys (and girls) !!
- Seems to be selling out everywhere fast. Still some copies at hard wax for anyone looking for one.