|A1||It's Just The Way I Feel||4:35|
|A4||V-8 Ford Blues||2:35|
|B1||Love Is The Reason||3:55|
|B2||I'm Comin' Home||7:35|
|B3||King Of Earrings||4:00|
|B4||Somebody Else's Games||4:35|
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): LPS 76,851
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): LPS 76,852
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout, stamped): LPS-76851-1 A1 I
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout, stamped): LPS-76852-1 A1 I
|'69 (LP, Album)||Dot Records||DLP 25934||South Africa||1969|
|'69 (LP, Album, Monarch pressing)||Dot Records, Dot Records||DLP 25934, DLP 25,934||US||1969|
|'69 (LP, Album, Monarch Pressing)||Dot Records||DLP 25934||US||1969|
|'69 (8-Track Cartridge, Album)||Paramount Records||PA-81016||US||1969|
|'69 (LP, Album, Reissue, green)||Lucky Pigs Records||LPR LP 0812-1||Germany||2013|
- Their first album “High On Mount Rushmore” is musically,
equal to this, their 2nd album. IMO, this one could have been MUCH better if it was produced like proper rock album instead of by Roy Ruff, a Texas doo-wop guy that owned small record companies. Drums through the left, guitar on the right, and LOUD vocals in the center. The bass guitar sounds cool, if it isn’t a Gibson EB-3, it sure sounds like one (the SG shaped one).
Again if this album was produced by someone who knew what a late 60s early 70s hard rock band was supposed to sound like it would be amazing!
In general, it’s a good album, but sounds outdated (not in a good way).
- Edited 12 years agoToe Jam famously sampled by Prince Paul for Handsome Boy Modeling School.