Beyoncé – Lemonade
|Label:||Parkwood Entertainment – 88985446751, Columbia – 88985446751|
2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Yellow, Gatefold
|Genre:||Electronic, Hip Hop, Funk / Soul, Pop|
|Style:||Soul, Neo Soul, Electro, Contemporary R&B|
- Pressed By – MPO
- Mastered By – Dave Kutch
- Mixed By – Jaycen Joshua (tracks: D2), Stuart White (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C1, C3, C4), Tony Maserati (tracks: B2, C2, D1)
Pressed on 180 gram yellow vinyl records. Includes a 12" x 12" booklet and a digital download card for the digital album and the "Lemonade" film.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854467517
- Barcode (Text): 8 89854 46751 7
- Matrix / Runout: (FA?) 209 850 A
- Matrix / Runout: BL 88985446751 121514
- Matrix / Runout: CL 88985446751 121515
- Matrix / Runout: DL 88985446751 121515
- Other (Catalog number on round hype sticker found on shrink's front cover): 889854467517 S1
- Other (Catalog number on rectangular UPC sticker on shrink's back cover): 889854467517S2
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched, variant 1): AL 889854467517 mS MPO [two illegible characters] 17-0248 A
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched, variant 1): BL 889854467517 mS MPO 2S 17-0248 B
- Matrix / Runout (C side runout, etched, variant 1): CL 88985446751 mS MPO SN 17-0248 C
- Matrix / Runout (D side runout, etched variant 1): DL 88985446751 mS MP0 2E 17-0248 D
Other Versions (5 of 33)View All
|Lemonade (12×File, FLAC, Album)||Parkwood Entertainment||none||US||2016|
|Lemonade (12×File, AAC, 256 kbps, File, MPEG-4 Video, All Media, Album)||Parkwood Entertainment||none||2016|
|Lemonade (12×File, MP3, 256 kbps, File, MPEG-4 Video, All Media, Album, Explicit)||Parkwood Entertainment||none||2016|
|Lemonade (CD, Album, DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC)||Parkwood Entertainment, Columbia, Sony Music||88985336822||Europe||2016|
|Lemonade (CD, Album, DVD, DVD-Video, NTSC)||Parkwood Entertainment, Columbia||88985 33682 2||US||2016|
ReviewsShow All 23 Reviews
- had to take my 1st copy back which was noisy and also had black spots over the 1st LP most likely from a previous pressing of black vinyl... unbelievable this stuff makes it onto shelves... 2nd copy was perfect, color was also a much darker yellow! cant fault this one... really quiet and no surface noise...
- A must-have in every record collector shelf. The color is stunning and beautiful. Sounds really good and both of the lps are heavy as hell.
- From a music standpoint, this is a fantastic album and an easy decision to grab the vinyl when I spotted it.
In terms of the record quality - the bright yellow is a nice choice, but it did highlight a couple of dark spots on the records. Cleaning them didn’t remove the spots, so I guess they’re just cosmetic issues. There were a few small pops on Side B in particular, but it seems like overall my pressing is of higher quality than other reviews indicated.
- AMAZING pressing. clean your records people! (and don’t use a crosley or anything else with a $5 mechanism that has that shitty red cartridge)
- I think people complaining about pops on a brand-new record are probably experiencing burrs, a byproduct of the cutting process. Pressing plants used to scrape them off, but current practice is to leave them, so as not to affect the sound. When the cutting head plows through the lacquer, it can push some lacquer up over the edge of the groove, like if you ran your finger through the dirt. A few play-throughs, or a turn through the record-cleaning machine will get rid of them. It’s not a sign of a bad pressing. Kind of the opposite, really. Play ‘em! Those pops will disappear after a while.
- Side D was the least noisy, but yeah ouch. Gonna try and find a better option out there, this isn't it.
- Beyonce's peak work. I think she was a really strong performer on this LP. "Forward" conjures memories of drinking soup with my mother, and "Sandcastles" reminds me of having fun at the local under 18 disco's, hehe. Good vibes all around , wouild recommend to anyone who hasn't heard pop music before.
Let me know in the comments if you agree / disagree! :)
- this is honestly one of my favorite pressings! there's so many negative comments but i thought it sounded great! i didn't notice hardly any, if at all, surface noise. i LOVE and i'm so glad i purchased! (purchased from barnes & noble)
- Very noisy vinyl, side A in particular. "Pray You Catch Me" is almost impossible to listen. It's a pity, cause the album is amazing. However I agree with previous comments - the artwork is beautiful.
- this pressing is not that good at all, really noisy vinyl, lots of crackles, mastering is really poor, really shallow, vocals lack clarity, not as bright as the digital. the whole package however is beautiful
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release
Marketplace16 For Sale from $19.32
- Jonny's Colored/Etched/Picture Disc Vinyl by superhairymusic
- ViniloWantCheck! by pablopaf91
- My Vinyl by ramennoodley
- Yellow Vinyl by jamiii
- All Time Favorite Albums by robertd3
- colored records by kitkat741
- HCL Vinyl Collection: R&B/Soul/Funk by HCLVinylRevival
- Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time by rodolfocalizg
- 2023 Black History Month by HCLVinylRevival
- Jenna’s Most Wanted by jennamteague
- Best Releases of 2016 by superhairymusic
- Kas guli spintoje by aurimas.lileikas
- 10s Electronic by esfreeman
- ARTV Vinyl Collection by liverpoolfan23
- someday by dani_mayans
- Vinyl Collection by anaisfafonso
- Best of 2016 by robertd3
- For Trade by nowaki027
- HCL Vinyl Revival Artist Residency Picks for Jan/Feb 2020 - KITTO by HCLVinylRevival
- Best of the last Decade 2010 -19 by robertd3