|A||Long Hot Sex Nights|
- Mastered At – National Sound Corporation
Side A: Original version done live 12/3/94 at Jimmie D's Supper Club.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): KDJ 4-A (RE-1)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): KDJ 4-B (RE-1) [NSC, enclosed in a circle]
|Long Hot Sex Nights / The Dancer (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Promo)||KDJ||KDJ 4||US||1995|
|Long Hot Sex Nights / The Dancer (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Test Pressing, Brown Translucent Marble)||KDJ||KDJ 4||US||1995|
|The Dancer (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, 45 RPM)||After Midnight, After Midnight, After Midnight||AM 004, 08-028094-20, 08 028094 20||Netherlands||1996|
|The Dancer (12", 45 RPM, 33 ⅓ RPM)||Madhouse (5)||88 12 602||Germany||1996|
|The Dancer (CD, Maxi-Single)||After Midnight, After Midnight||AM004CD, 004CD||Netherlands||1996|
- A: Deep House. Moodymann genius. Seductive vintage sounding "Long Hot Sexy Nights". Gorgeous sax, great bongo's. Chunky, funky, demanding you move. Great progression and uninterrupted unlike some of his other work that sometimes end in it's prime. As good as anything he has released and will never age. [GOLDTEN]
B: Deep House. Don't get it. It sounds like a deep house version of and excerpt from the Dimitri From Paris' Sacrebleu album. [FOUR]
- The A side has really grown on me, originally bought it for The Dancer.