Keiji Haino =
A Philosophy Warping, Little By Little That Way Lies A Quagmire = 少しずつ曲がっている哲学 その先には湿地がある
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Reeds, Kaval – Korhan Futacı
- Cover [Cover Painting "Escape"] – Artur Trojanowski
- Design Concept [Cover Concept By] – Thomas Herbst (2)
- Drums – Erdem Göymen
- Electric Guitar, Electronics, Percussion, Voice – Keiji Haino
- Layout, Design – Kaidoh
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Rashad Becker
- Percussion, Electronic Drums – Berkan Tilavel
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ozan Öner
- Synthesizer, Reeds, Percussion, Flute – Umut Çağlar
“Length of time depends upon our ideas.
Size of space hangs upon our sentiments.
For one whose mind is free from care,
A day will outlast the millennium.
For one whose heart is large,
A tiny room is as the space between heaven and earth.”
- From KJ 8, by Gunter Nitschke
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 5 050580 679009
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side A Etched): KR 043 A DAM.
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side B Etched): KR 043 B DAM.