|B1||–/ / /||Press The Buzzer|
|C1||–||The Box Re-Opens|
|C2||–/||The Fruit Version|
|E1||–/||For Real (Remix)|
|F1||–||Live Good (Remix)|
- Design –
- Executive-Producer, Producer –
- Photography By –
- Barcode: 743212884814
- Label Code: 0316
- Distribution Code: F:BM 270
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
|Kemet Crew - Champion Jungle Sound (CD, Compilation)||Kemet, 3rd Party, Parousia, RCA||KTPP001CD, 74321 28848 2||UK||1995|
|Champion Jungle Sound (3×12", Compilation, White Label)||Kemet||KMLP 1||UK||1995|
|Kemet Crew - Champion Jungle Sound (Cassette, Compilation, Mixed)||Kemet, 3rd Party, Parousia, RCA||KTPP001MC, 74321 28848 4||UK||1995|
- FYI that Family Of Intelligence - The Fruit Version is the track that John Peel broadcasted back in Friday, 9 June 1995.
- The Seed is the tune which got me into jungle. This album is just brilliant all the tunes are the finest examples of jungle and the production quality is next to none, so glad I have a copy. Kemet are the dons.
- Edited 9 years agothe tune powering through samples beeine man and bounty killer from the famous much used clash addies v saxon in bermuda 1994
- Of course all the tunes are killer, but the production on this is first class, when you consider some of the awful jungle albums out there (mastering and production wise)
This is loud and crisp, i wouldn't expect anything less from the lads on kemet, there tunes were absolute class and always well produced
Grab yourself a bit of jungle history, you'll be still playing this in 50 years, timeless
- Edited 10 years agoIts simple - buy on sight especially if its going cheap - got the promo from Nicky at Blackmarket (think he used it a few times but not complaining - makes it more special) and would never sell it.
Yes, some of the tunes are available on single format but others not. Truly deep conscious jungle as Hallman says...to keep you happy until your bedtime!
- Really worth having, love it, keep you happy for ages.