|B2||Phantom Brickworks II|
|C2||Phantom Brickworks III|
- Design –
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Recorded By, Producer –
- Barcode: 0801061029012
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): BH79363-01 A1 WARPLP290A1 GUY'S ELECTRIC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): BH79363-01 B2 WARPLP290B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): BH79363-02 C1 WARPLP290C1 GUY'S ELECTRIC
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): BH79363-02 D1 WARPLP290D1 XXI. X. MCMLXVI
|Phantom Brickworks (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered)||Warp Records||WARPLP290||Europe||2017|
|Phantom Brickworks (9×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Warp Records||WARPCDD290||UK||2017|
|Phantom Brickworks (9×File, FLAC, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCDD290||UK||2017|
|Phantom Brickworks (9×File, WAV, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCDD290||2017|
|Phantom Brickworks (CD, Album)||Warp Records||WARPCD290||UK||2017|
- Wonderful album, my copy has some periodic pops throughout, but nothing crazy. Overall a great record, love the recycled paper inner sleeves.
- The hiss is just part of the music. It’s on the CD. It’s ambient experimental lo fi peeps.
- I realize that sound is maximized when it's less than 20 minutes a side on vinyl, but this is an album where having four sides really interrupts the deep listen. Wish it was two sides, so it only needs to be flipped once.
- My sealed copy had a lot of surface noise throughout all 4 sides. Track 2 of Side A has a "blown out" effect during part of the song and is essentially unlistenable. Looking to get an exchange. Anyone else have this issue?
- This is a beautiful recording - I wasn't so impressed with A Mineral Love (especially after the fantastic Silver Wilkinson and accompanying Green EP), but Phantom Brickworks is a return to form.
- Is in that regular version a download card included too? Thanks
- Beautiful and minimal. Really makes you conceptualize as you listen, creating imagery unique to the listener. Immensely vast, but minimal at the same time. Possibly my favorite ambient release of 2017.