|1||I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own)|
- Producer, Composed By –
- Written-By – ,
Very limited acetate pressing commissioned by BBE, cut at The Carvery. Single sided.
|I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Opolopo Rework) (File, WAV, Single)||BBE||BBE188SDG2||UK||2015|
|I Think I'll Do Some Stepping (On My Own) (Remixes) (12", 45 RPM)||BBE||BBE188ELP||UK||2022|
- 12" repress announced for a September 2022 release, with John Morales Groove Mix on the b-side. Up for pre-order on BBE's bandcamp page
- still no news on the re-release ?? enter enter enter
- I emailed BBE about this -- They replied that it's coming out on 12" in 2021. Hold tight.
- i mean what a missed chance for a label or music company to not see the potential this have and press more initially or repress it.
- Come on BBE, you can see the demand for this record to go onto vinyl. Surely it makes sense???
- The Al Kent edit, for once, didn't really hit the mark for me; too much of the vocal taken out, which is surely what the track is all about. Real shame that this edit hasn't had a nice, chunky, 12" vinyl release yet. Would love to drop this as a a last track.
- This really needs to be re-released, best version of it I think
- If this is an acetate plate, what’s the point of playing it out?
- How can i get a copy of this mighty fine rework?