|A1||Sum Bout U|
|A2||Dub Shoulda Known|
|A3||U Knw What 2 Do|
|B2||Rollout Riddim (Dj4free)|
|B4||Give Dem (Style)|
- Lacquer Cut At – Dubplates & Mastering
- Lacquer Cut By –
- this is just a great piece of 90s influenced junglism to today's formats, like all the greatest beatless breakdowns from those tunes back in the days mashed up, re-imagined, peppered with rnb samples and whatnot. Killer unique release that will always stand the test of time. Sound effin' great on a good sound system, nobody does it like SKRS >>>>>>
- There are a few more copies of this available on the HJ website.
- Edited 4 years agoThis is a big shit, a double zero. 0 0
- love these guys totally unique sound as always next level of Dub !!
- I was in Honest Jons with my dad when they were playing this in store. Wish I had bought it cause this sounded crazy dope!
- One listen of this was enough for me - I love sampling cut ups when they are done well, but this just doesn't have a structured enough flow to make it in any way engaging for me. It just left me wanting to go listen to the originals instead of these random bits and pieces stuck together. A very frustrating listen ! Only consolation is the beautiful cover artwork.