|BB||Yunus In Ekstasi|
|DD||Worst Ever Contender|
- Why did these go up so drastically? It’s literally like a switch just went off
- Maybe I missed the memo explaining why, but this otherwise great album sounds like a bag of smashed assholes. The composition and content of these tracks are really cool, but they sound like they're coming from a cassette tape that got chewed up. I'm guessing that's by design. But for those of you who buy the digital version, these songs are pretty jarring when they come on after other slickly produced techno. I would respectfully suggest this album's style description include "lo-fi." A compelling listen nonetheless.
- Edited 4 years agoBlown away, and I already had high expectations of Rezzet's output.
- who made the cover art? or is it old Japanese art recolored?
- Imho this sounds equally good at 45 or 33. Anyone have any strong feelings one way or the other?
- amazing record. you already knew that. at least 10 words.
- Juno has this as of March 27th. Get on it!
- Still unable to find a copy of this anywhere, sounds like they only bothered with pressing a few hundred
- is this for sale anywhere?
words words words words words words
- Great album, Sexxzy Creep and Gremlinz would be personal favourites ..At least 10 words must be entered. Please enter at least 8 more.
- Favorite artists / Stuff I need to listen to by Argonauta_
- 2018 : Favorite New Releases by ZOZOTOWN
- An Album Cover by gwyoung
- Best of 2018 by nosypark
- 2018 by Diabolicmedal
- Het beste van 2018 by Vigro
- 2018 Tunes by duanetrain
- Nic0t33´s 2018! by NiC0t33
- pin by octaviopechin
- 3345 / New In - March 2018 by 3345vinylrecords