LCD Soundsystem – 45:33
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Revolver USA
- Copyright © – DFA Records
- Copyright © – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – DFA LLC
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – DFA Records
- Published By – Guy With Head And Arms Music
- Recorded At – DFA Studios
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 15949
- Lacquer Cut At – Salt Mastering
- Design – Rob Carmichael (2), Seen (4)
- Drums [Gretch 1957 Acoustic], Percussion [Acoustic], Electronic Drums [Simmons SDS-V, Simmons SDS-7], Drum Machine [Roland TR-33], Handclaps, Bass Guitar [1968 Epiphone], Electric Guitar [Bradley], Lead Vocals [Male], Backing Vocals [Male], Effects [Vocal Pads], Glockenspiel [Hohner Soprano], Clavinet [Hohner D], Organ [Moog CDX], Effects [Korg Stage Echo], Synthesizer [EML-101, Yamaha CS-60, EMS Synthi A, Roland Sh-101, Korg Delta, Sequential Circuits Prophet 600], Vocoder [Sky] – James Murphy
- Lacquer Cut By – Paul Gold (tracks: P Gold)
- Legal – Craig Averill, Sciorra, Laness, Averill, & Rubenstein, LLP
- Management – Keith Wood (5)
- Piano [Wurlitzer Acoustic] – Alex Frankel
- Producer – Eric Broucek, The DFA
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming Assistance And Computer Control] – Eric Broucek
- Songwriter – James Murphy
- Technician [Ergonomics And Acoustic Reassignment] – Matthew Thornley*
- Trombone – Jason Disu
- Trumpet – Carter Yasutake
- Vocals [Female] – Terra Deva
The best way to distinguish the original pressing from the reissue LCD Soundsystem - 45:33 is the barcode on the back cover which is a bit smaller here. The text below also has two more lines www.lcdsoundsystem.com and www.dfarecords.com which are omitted on the reissue. Matrix numbers are identical.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 27932 21631 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 827932216312
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DFA 2163 A 15949.1(2)... P Gold
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DFA 2163 B 15949.2(2)... Salt
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): DFA 2163 C 15949.3(2)... P Gold
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): DFA 2163 D 15949.4(2)... Salt
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 24)View All
|45:33: Nike+ Original Run (File, AAC)||Nike+ Sport Music||none||US||2006|
|45:33: Nike+ Original Run (CDr, Album, Promo)||Nike+ Sport Music||none||US||2006|
|45:33 (CD, Promo)||DFA, EMI||dfaemidj 2163cdx||UK||2007|
|45:33 (CD, Album, Promo)||DFA, EMI, DFA||dfaemidj2163cd, 599950814121||UK||2007|
|45:33 (2×LP, Promo)||DFA, EMI||dfaemidj 2163lp||UK||2007|
- I love this record. The music is amazing, but it also sounds oh so good. For me, it's one of those "THIS is why I own a turntable records."
- This has been repressed; it's on DFA's website for $28 new.
- Edited 5 months agoI'm giving this record a well deserved 5 out of 5. Its obvious to me that a ton of thought and design went into the production of this 45 minute beast. The disco influence is obvious and its done in a way that fuses a modern house aesthetic with classic disco elements. The overall sound is universal. Your 5 year old niece would dance and so would your 90 year old grandmother. Aliens from outerspace would dance to this on first listen. This record is ideal for a smoke session and its also ideal for rocking a dancefloor with funky rhythms and percussions. The piano riff in part A is the hook and the rest of the record is a full out boogie session that would absolutely rock the shit out of a dancefloor.
This release is 1 track with 4 interlocking themes. In my humble opinion it is pure genius. If anyone does a documentary of electronic music this should at least be mentioned. Yes Yes Yes! 8-D
All Versions of this Release
All Versions of this Release
Marketplace13 For Sale from $43.01
- Listened by g2002
- Best Releases of 2007 by superhairymusic
- M.A.M.P Ep. 132: DFA’s Massive Disco (& Not So Disco!) Hits (LCD Soundsystem, Still Going, Ndf, & More) by Mark_Anthony
- Wish List by belewjeans
- Some Items of mid to high value by MyHeroe
- Common, but still sought after. (Stuff that's not real limited) by AustinG.
- My Vinyl by mdneff