Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Polska
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Polska
- Published By – Big Thrilling Music
- Published By – Vomit God Music
- Published By – EMI U Catalog Inc.
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Published By – Barwin Music Co. Inc.
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – K-Disk Studios
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Kim Champagne
- Bass – Billy Gould
- Drums – Mike Bordin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Munoz*, Craig Doubet, Gibbs Chapman, Lindsay Valentine, Nikki Tafrallin
- Guitar – Jim Martin
- Keyboards – Roddy Bottum
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By [Co-mixed] – David Bryson
- Other [Career Direction] – John Vassiliou, Warren Entner
- Photography [Band Photo] – Ross Halfin
- Photography [Bird Photo And Red Square Adaptation] – Werner Krutein
- Photography [Meat Photo] – Mark Burnstein
- Producer – Faith No More
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Wallace
- Vocals – Mike Patton
- Written-By – Faith No More (tracks: A1 to B5)
The cassette case has PolyGram Polska logo moulded on the openig side.
Track B5 is misspelled "Jizzlober" in a booklet.
"Malpractice" contains samples of "Quartet No. 8" by The Kronos Quartet, courtesy of Nonesuch Records. "String Quartet No. 8" written by Dimitri Shostakovich, used by permission of G. Schirmer, Inc., o/b/o VAAP, Moscow.
"Smaller And Smaller" sound effects courtesy of Sound Ideas Canada.
All songs published by Big Thrilling Music/Vomit God Music (ASCAP), except "Midnight Cowboy" published by EMI U Catalog Inc./Barwin Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP).
℗ 1992 Slash Records © 1992 Slash Records
© & ℗ 1994 PolyGram Polska
Manufactured in Poland. Not for sale outside Poland.
This musicassette has been recorded using Dolby-B-type noise reduction equipment.
Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 84014 1
- Rights Society: ZAiKS
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Other (Distribution Code): BA 581
- Other (Hologram): ZPAV
- Other (Hologram Prefix Variant 1): A
- Other (Hologram Prefix Variant 2): C
Other Versions (5 of 116) View All
|828 401-2||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, PDO)||Slash, London Records||828 401-2||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|POCD-1081||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Slash, London Records||POCD-1081||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-75661, WPCR 75661||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, RE)||Slash, London Records||WPCR-75661, WPCR 75661||Japan||2012||Sell This Version|
|2010||Faith No More||Angel Dust (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Tak! Cassette||2010||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|828321||Faith No More||Angel Dust (LP, Album, TP)||London Records||828321||UK||1992||Sell This Version|