- Best Releases of 2007 by superhairymusic
- Classics by dczeitnew
- music that has changed my life by rev.robert
- The Best Albums of All Time (in no particular order) / Albums that I have listened to (more precisely) by s.t.gurmen
- Favorite Albums by cmeola
- My Ultimate Wishlist by ian_isnt_here_rn
- Things by douglasluc
- Pandemic Playlist by tacoSEVEN
- [TOTAL VINYLES] by JoffreyD
- Common, but still sought after. (Stuff that's not real limited) by AustinG.
- 2018 buys by animalism
- Top Albums of All Time by clemenca
- Rock Albums I Want (2000-Present) by ryaanjtaylor
- Missing Records by mctape
- 2000's by dangerferrari
- My top 10 albums I Own by Kylesvinyl
- Radiohead Vinyles Collection by JoffreyD
- for_sale by TOKAI_SNBRST
- August 2014 by GregoryDavidson
- KEEPERS by jeffro.bodeen.75
Backing Vocals [Uncredited] –
|A5||All I Need||3:49|
|B3||House Of Cards||5:28|
|B4||Jigsaw Falling Into Place||4:09|
- Artwork – ,
- Concertmaster [Strings Led By] –
- Conductor [Strings] –
- Engineer – , , ,
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Management – , , ,
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Performer [Radiohead Are:] – , , , ,
- Producer –
- Producer [Preproduction By] –
- Strings [Performed By] –
- Written-By –
- Barcode: 8 80882 16231 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): S-66157 88088-21 623-1-A WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): S-66158 88088-21 623-1-B WG/NRP
|In Rainbows (10×File, MP3, Album, 160 kbps)||_Xurbia_Xendless Limited||none||UK||2007|
|In Rainbows (2×12", 45 RPM, Album, CD, Album, CD, Enhanced, Box Set, Limited Edition)||_Xurbia_Xendless Limited, _Xurbia_Xendless Limited, _Xurbia_Xendless Limited||_X_X001, CD_X_X001, CDS_X_X001||UK||2007|
|In Rainbows (LP, Album, 180g)||XL Recordings||XLLP 324||Europe||2007|
|In Rainbows (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD 324||Europe||2007|
|In Rainbows = イン・レインボウズ (CD, Album, Cardboard Case)||Hostess Entertainment Unlimited, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||CD_X_X001J, XCXX-60001||Japan||2007|
I belong to the bad luck party having permanent clicks and surface noise. The sound is really really good; only pressing is disapointing. Will try prof. cleaning.
Interesting sound for this pressing. Buy the 180g if you can ACTUALLY tell the difference. I get the complaints, but come on... it's Radiohead. In Rainbows...Just listen to the music.
Sound quality is pretty bad. Not very dynamic at all - sounds very flat and cheap.
Horrible pressing. Bought the day it came out in 2008. Zero dynamic range. Sure, the wax is quiet, but it’s like listening to a 320kb mp3.
Love all the recent comments about this being a bad-sounding pressing. Notice the album came out in 2008? How many stampers do you think they've pulled from the same lacquer or DMM disc(where matrix #s would remain identical or with an etched stamper # variant)? Or better yet, how many discs have they pressed beyond the usable life of a given stamper? Bought my copy when this came out in 2008 and 12 years later it still sounds great.
Somewhat noisy pressing. Missing midrange clarity. Muffled. Not horrible but no revelation.
Well thank fuck this sounds excellent too, that boxset is just mocking me with its price. Also the inner sleeve scratched my Side B but no clicks or pops.
Sounds awesome. Loud warm and no surface noise. Very nicely pressed. Clean and ready to spin out of package.
Glad to see a lot of people saying this sounds great, I totally agree. Mine sounds fantastic. It sounds like you'd expect a record to sound when you buy it new which is so hard to be fulfilled these days with buying new vinyl. This record just sounds nice to me after years and probably around 75 plays. My favorite Radiohead album, so close to my heart.
Edited 5 years ago
After all this hype here about how good this release sounds I've bought this record and I must say that I am not impressed at all. Not bad but nothing special too. Even though I haven't listened to the UK release from the same year which has got really bad reviews.