|A3||–||Don't Stand In My Way|
|A4||–||Dancin' People (E Type Remix)|
|B1||–||I Get High|
|B4||–||Tell Me Why|
|C3||–||Future Sound (2 Bad Mice Remix)|
|C4||–||Hardcore Will Never Die|
|D1||–||Sesame's Treet (Krome & Time Remix)|
|D3||–||I Feel This Way (Remix)|
|D4||–||Shot Like Dis|
- Lacquer Cut At – The Exchange
- Artwork –
- Mastered By –
Early releases of this compilation included a 3rd 12" Cat# SUBBASE LP1 FREE
- Matrix / Runout: Paul's The Exchange
|Sub Base For Your Face LP (CD, Compilation)||Suburban Base Records||SUBBASE CD1||UK||1992|
|Base For Your Face LP (Cassette, Compilation)||Suburban Base Records||SUBBASE MC1||UK||1992|
|Sub Base For Your Face LP (2×LP, Compilation, Test Pressing, White Label)||Suburban Base Records||SUBBASE LP1||UK||1992|
|Techno's Greatest Hits Vol. 1 - Sub Base For Your Face (CD, Compilation)||Pyrotech Records||7 14228-2||US||1993|
|Techno's Greatest Hits Vol. 1 - Sub Base For Your Face (Cassette, )||Pyrotech Records||7 14228-4||US||1993|
- What is the bonus 12”? Mine didn’t come with one back in the day
- Edited 2 years agoAs stated on the CD version of this album the track Fires Burning is the Mickey Finn Remix and not the original.
- Perhaps one of the most influential rave/drum and bass labels in the UK hardcore scene from its inception in 1991. This album is a must for those that were into the early rave sound, the samples, the scratching, the breaks, pianos and vocals. I was lucky enough to buy my records from boogie times in Romford and witnessed the scratching of Danny Breaks first hand, so if you do track down a copy of this album, only purchase it with the free 12” that was included on the early issues. This is basically Danny mixing and scratching his way through Fires Burning, Far Out, Future Sound, Why ect. The unmixed tunes on the album are also the best of the labels early output including the Krome & Time mix of Seasame’s Treet which is totally un-cheesy and many other tunes that now change hands for a fair few quid.
For the true trainspotter there is also a load of info and pictures about the artists and their tunes. A great album from a great label 5/5.