|B2||Acid Supremacy |
- Pressed By – Kindercore Vinyl – KCV055
B2 - Acid Supremacy samples Scorpion Violente's Ich Kann Nicht
- The first release of this comes in many different colors. I played at the release party in Nashville in 2018, and received a purple swirl copy. I remember seeing other colors such as green, gray and brown I think. There may be other colors as well.
- Edited 2 years agoThere's a fine line between remix and raw creation using sample. Usually, it is, for better or worse, judged by the length of the sample(s), how much of the original song has been used, as well as what proportion of the new piece it represents.
Even though sadly materialist and quantitative an approach, it's how we often tend to differenciate creation based on samples, from "mix"art (electro dj-ing, remix...etc) (and pure plagiarism or stealth, of course!).
Personally, I consider Acid Supremacy an interesting remix of Ich Kann Nicht, since it does take our work elsewhere (even though it's always a strange surprise to listen to another group's work and hear your own, there's a schizophrenic vibe in the experience!)
The group should have mention the origin of the raw material used, though. And the result is fun to listen to!
- Track A2 - "Sluchilos'" samples "Shoot Down" by The Prodigy
- that girl's voice sounds creepy,but i like that dirty kik.
- Edited 4 years agoThese guys basically stole a song by Scorpion Violente - Ich Kann Nicht and put a beat underneath and called it their own (Acid Supremacy). Creativity level 0. Beware, leeches!
- this is my favourite record 4 absolute bangers.fuck fuck fuck
- Absolutely ridiculous!!! Hopefully more to come from the label/artist.
- Hard as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tram planet kills shit fuck you if you disagree
- Four extremely good fucked up techno and electro bangers with acidic and EBM tendencies. Excellent vinyl debut from TRAM Planet. The packaging includes a pretty purple marbled vinyl and a 12" x 12" (approximately) thick paper/board insert (no record jacket) held together in a clear polyvinyl sleeve. Buy this quickly before it's gone.
- This record is obscenely good. Everyone will lose it when you play it. Esp Lomay Lomay.