|B1||50 Euro To Break Boost|
|B2||Via Sub Mids|
|D3||Calimance (Delay Mix)|
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Mastered By –
- Written-By, Producer –
Includes a download code for 320 kbps MP3 files.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ITLP04 A 33⅓RPM FMW ▻ Bo ▻ CALYX 2018
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ITLP04 B 33⅓RPM FMW ▻ Bo ▻ CALYX 2018
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): ITLP04 C 33⅓RPM FMW ▻ Bo ▻ CALYX 2018
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): ITLP04 D 33⅓RPM FMW ▻ Bo ▻ CALYX 2018
|Compro (12×File, FLAC, Album)||Ilian Tape||ITLP04||Germany||2018|
|Compro (12×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||Ilian Tape||ITLP04||Germany||2018|
|Compro (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Yellow & Black Mixed)||Ilian Tape||ITLP04||Germany||2018|
|Compro (CDr, Album, Special Edition, Unofficial Release)||Star Line (7)||sl18365||Russia||2019|
- Edited one month agoGreat album, good pressing, actually when i placed my hi-fi in a bigger room it started to sound better: with my speakers the wall reflections made a mess in the previous smaller room, this caused by huge bass frequencies present in the album. I cannot say that the media and dynamics are excellent but still, is a good and enjoyable pressing for my advise. I'm happy to have it
- listen this record on vinyl it's an experience, bible of modern electronic music imo.
- Ilian Tape’s output is IMO top tier in electronic music.
Really wish they would ship records in better mailers though.
It’s certainly all about the wax which is always..ALWAYS top notch. And not to be mistaken, I am a listener and not a “collector”. It’d just be nice to have an intact record when it reaches the west coast of the U.S.
Favorite Track: “Session Add”
- A stunning album and almost flawless pressing. This might be one of the top electronic albums of the 2010s for me. It’s up there with Jon Hopkins and Synkro!
- Great album and great pressing. I have a pretty revealing system and this record is dead quiet, flat, and pretty well centered. The spindle holes on my copy are very tight, but I'll take that over ones that are too large.
- Dynamics aren't eye popping, but it sounds more than decent. Only issue I have with my copy is that the spindle hole on both records are frigging tight and I get nervous about catapulting it over my shoulder when I'm taking it off my turntable.
- Edited 3 months agoOne of the best starting points for young people and curious listeners of any age to start learning about masterworks of electronic music. Compro tours effortlessly through a half-dozen different sub-genres with a huge emphasis on ambient passages that allow a newer listener time to pace themselves.
Bryan Müller is not a balanced composer. He focuses almost entirely on the lyricism and timbre of his percussion, treating all non-percussion melody-driving elements as supporting afterthoughts, albeit graceful ones. The talent he displays in sequencing his percussion stays exciting track after track, though, and he regularly manages to find ways to position the understated supporting melodic elements in a moving manner.
From a pressing standpoint, Its hard to say enough good things about the Ilan Tape vinyl manufacturing process. The quality that goes into every single step here: Composition->Mix->Master->Lacquer->Press, its all phenomenal and world-class. These are discs clearly made by a crew that loves high quality vinyl records and have taken very seriously mastering all of the aesthetic elements of the industrial process.
It's tempting to attribute the quality to Muller based on the stand-out talent that has him as the top selling artist on the label, but the fact is that this level of quality is evident throughout the label's roster. Even with older Stenny or Andrea 12"s, when you drop needle on a thick slab of Illan Tape wax, you know you are going to get massive signal pressure, gorgeous frequency reproduction from bottom to top, and responsive dynamics that sound great at any volume. They don't care as much about elaborate packaging design, but Ilian Tape discs are so well-made that they make many other modern popular record discs look, feel, and sound cheap in comparison.
- Excellent album. Every time I listen to it, I hear something I haven’t noticed before. Rolling breakbeats with a clever ingenuity. Glitch samples cycle through a variety of moods and atmospheres that are all emotionally relevant to the engaged listener. Skee Mask’s IDM-artifacted experimental feels familiar but still unpredictable. Pairs well with LTJ Bukem, sorta.
- This one is a must for electronic music lovers, sounds superbly as well
- The most prized record in my collection... just an incredible listen. Still finding new things to love about it 2 years later.
- FAVORITE ALBUMS!! by needForspeed21
- record.otd by bekozlove
- Quality Progressive / Tech / Deep by wobbleebob
- MMXIII Music by pablodiscobar
- IDM, AMBIENT, ABSTRACT, DOWN TEMPO and similar by brunosugga
- Materialistic desires by sonartoremember2
- Must Get by romanmamus
- Newly Bought Vinyl by CrossProd
- Wall Art by Pangian
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- the mighty need by ggggggggggrenadine
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- LP Wantlist by lrdymusic
- Best of 2018 by nosypark
- Highlights 2018 by easyrider
- XLR8R’s Best of 2018: Tracks by Enderek
- Evgenii Thm by tahoma
- Het beste van 2018 by Vigro
- Best of 2018 by jns.kln
- 2018 by ximegoka