Tracklist Hide Credits
- Baritone Vocals – Christopher Keyte (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Cello – Alfred Gemeinhardt (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Choir – Süddeutsche Rundfunk Chor* (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Composed By – Arne Nordheim
- Conductor – Charles Darden (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), Ingar Bergby (tracks: 1-3 to 1-5)
- Design [Cover], Typography [Typesetting] – Peter Knudsen (2)
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Ingar Hunskaar
- Executive-Producer – Erik Gard Amundsen
- Liner Notes – Arne Nordheim, Folke Strømholm, Gaute Vikdal, Glen Tetley, Kjell Skyllstad, Lorentz Reitan, Morten Eide Pedersen, Yisrael Daliot
- Lyrics By – Pär Lagerkvist (tracks: 1-3 to 1-5)
- Orchestra – BIT 20 Ensemble (tracks: 1-3 to 1-5), Süddeutsche Rundfunk Sinfonieorchester* (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Photography By [Cover] – Lavasir Nordrum
- Soprano Vocals – Siri Torjesen (tracks: 1-3 to 1-5), Susan Campbell (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Trombone – Maasaki Yamamoto* (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Viola – Enrique Santiago (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Violin – Peter Herresthal (tracks: 7-3 to 7-7)
Epitaffio: per orchestra e nastro magnetico (1968) for orchestra and tape.
Listen (1971) for piano.
Aftonland (Evening land) (1959) for soprano and chamber ensemble.
Canzona per orchestra (1960).
Colorazione (1968) for hammond organ X-66, percussion, delay, ring modulator and filters.
Wirklicher Wald (1983) for soprano, cello, mixed choir and orchestra.
Clamavi (1980) for violoncello solo.
Tenebrae (1980) for violoncello & orchestra.
The tempest : suite from the ballet (1979) for soprano, baritone and orchestra.
Tres lamentationes (1985) for mixed chorus.
Aurora (1984) version for four singers, chorus, two percussion groups and tape.
Nedstigningen (The descent) (1980/1996) for recitation, mixed chorus, soprano, orchestra and electronic sounds.
Draumkvedet (The dream ballad) excerpts from the music theatre composition (1994).
Tre voci (1988) for soprano and chamber ensemble.
Silver key from Music to two fragments of music by Shelley (1985) for equal voices.
Quasi fantasia from Partita per carillon.
OHM (1971) for lute and tape.
Solitaire (1968) for tape.
Magma (1988) for orchestra.
Pace (1970) for tape.
Greening (1973) for orchestra.
Eco (1967) for soprano solo, mixed chorus, children's chorus and orchestra.
Solar plexus (1973) for various performers.
The return of the snark (1987) for trombone and tape.
Partita für Paul (1985) for violin with electronic delay.
Spur (1975) for accordion and orchestra.
Nachruf (1956/75) for strings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7044581350706