|A2||Love Is A Stranger|
|A3||She's Invisible Now|
|B1||Step On The Beast|
|B2||Never Gonna Cry Again|
- Design –
- Guitar – (tracks: B2)
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etching ⋊] –
- Mastered By –
- Mixed By –
- Performer, Recorded By – (tracks: A1-A3, B1-B3), (tracks: B4)
- Photography By –
- Synth [Additional], Photography By –
- Synth, Guitar –
- Written-By –
- Barcode (Stickered): 794811514695
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DE-223 A 30142.1(2)... ⋊
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DE-223 B 30142.2(2)... ⋊
- I've just discovered this band, and after hearing some clips I instantly bought the download of their "Chaos By Invitation" album.
I really like what I hear. Kinda like Julee Cruise over Indie Rock vibes, but with heavy injections of Synth Pop.
As a fan of early Eurythmics, I'm fascinated to see what they produce on this cover EP.
In particular, She's Invisible Now (which is one of the highlights from In The Garden).
Happy to meet you, Cold Beat!