- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
No label name appears on this release; just publisher info.
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): BP-3673-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): BP-3673-B
|Dance Tracs (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, White Label)||Alleviated Records||ML-2202||US||1986|
|Dance Tracs (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Reissue)||Alleviated Records||ML2202||US||1987|
|Dance Tracs (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Reissue, Remastered)||Alleviated Records, Alleviated Records||ML 2202, RI-93296||Netherlands||2012|
|Dance Tracs (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, Reissue, Remastered, White Label)||Alleviated Records||ML2202||Netherlands||2012|
- A1 and A2 seem to have a pressing fault or is my copy the only one with this?
- Raw, deep Acid House! "Beat It" and "High Noon" have very funky grooves laced with lovely deep chords, it's hard to believe they were produced in 1986, both tracks are way ahead of their time. Typical of early Larry Heard recordings, very similar to "Washing Machine", "Can You Feel It" and other early Trax recordings. Pioneering music that should be hunted down at all costs...