|A1||So Good, So Right||12:17|
|D2||So Good, So Right 2||8:01|
Limited to 400 copies.
|Heat (2×LP, Album)||DDS||DDS035||UK||2018|
|Heat (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Repress, Purple)||DDS||DDS035||UK||2018|
|Heat (7×File, WAV, Album, 24-bit 44.1 kHz)||DDS||DDS035||UK||2018|
|Heat (7×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||DDS||DDS035||UK||2018|
|Heat (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Yellow)||DDS||DDS035||UK||2020|
- overrated and boring album. am i missing something????
- Sleek purple repress available as part of Boomkat's Best of 2018!
- Pre orders for black vinyl repress available on boomkat . .
- "this material really does just turn up on a CD sent by air mail from Japan to Manchester".
Cut from digital?
This really does show how pathetic the vinyl market has became!
- From DDS: "this material really does just turn up on a CD sent by air mail from Japan to Manchester". Sounds as a nice story for a ghost producer... Good record
- Is it just me or does the EQing seems all over the place on this one? The highs pierce through the mix in an unpleasant way and all of the mids seem really muffled and quiet. The shaker on 'So Good, So Right' are so harsh.
- where was the orange version obtainable. Cant find any information.