|A2||In Death Valley|
|B1||Is A Rose Petal Of The Dying Crimson Light|
|C1||In Mother Earth Phase|
|C2||A Sodium Codec Haze|
|D1||Across To Anoyo|
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Kranky, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sunblind Music
- Copyright © – Kranky, Ltd.
- Copyright © – Sunblind Music
- Recorded At – Studio Atlio
- Recorded At – Mandala-Temple Kanzouin
- Recorded At – Sunblind Studios
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Alchemy Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 30731
- Artwork, Photography By –
- Cello –
- Computer, Electric Guitar, Synth, Written-By, Producer –
- Design, Layout –
- Engineer – , ,
- Keyboards –
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By –
- Percussion [Uchimono] –
- Sho –
- Transferred By –
- Woodwind [Hichiriki] –
- Woodwind [Ryuteki] –
- Barcode (Stickered): 796441821914
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): KRANK219 A1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY = 30731.1(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): KRANK219 B2 31137.2(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): KRANK219 C1 = MATT @ ALCHEMY = 30731.3(2)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): KRANK219 D1 30731.4(2)...
|Konoyo (7×File, FLAC, Album)||Kranky, Sunblind Music||KRANK 219, SUNBLIND 10||US||2018|
|Konoyo (CD, Album)||Kranky, Sunblind Music||KRANK219, SUNBLIND10||US||2018|
|Konoyo (7×File, FLAC, Album, 24bit)||Kranky, Sunblind Music||KRANK 219, SUNBLIND 10||US||2018|
- Music as close to the feeling of practicing Zen Buddhism as I have ever heard.
- Master Hecker does it again. He allways manages to bring us something new while still embracing that signature Tim Hecker Sound. And so he has delivered me the best album of 2018. The marriage between Synths and manipulated Gagaku instruments gives an eerie tension to the music. It gives me the chills, Even more when he brings this music live. (His passage at Botanique last month was something for the historybooks). With Konoyo still in my head I’m eagerly awaiting “Anoyo”.
- kranky vinyls are of poor quality. Quite expensive without including download code. I was hoping tim hecker would keep on working with 4ad, a label that takes care of its vinyl editions.
- Edited 4 years agoGetting some consistent static/surface noise throughout Disc 2 (C+D) on the right channel. Anyone experiencing similar?