|Come On Pilgrim|
|A3||Isla De Encanta|
|A4||Ed Is Dead|
|B5||The Holiday Song|
|B7||I've Been Tired|
|C2||Break My Body|
|C3||Something Against You|
|D7||Where Is My Mind?|
|D10||Oh My Golly!|
|D13||Brick Is Red|
|Live From The Fallout Shelter|
|E1||The Holiday Song|
|E3||Rock A My Soul|
|E4||Isla De Encanta|
|F9||Ed Is Dead|
|F11||Down To The Well|
|F12||I've Been Tired|
|F13||Boom Chicka Boom|
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Mixed At – Q Division Studios
- Published By – Rice And Beans Music
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Paul Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Loud Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – B668192
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – B667295
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI 31176
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Bass, Vocals – Mrs. John Murphy
- Design [Design Assistance] – Michael Speed, Rory Stiff
- Drums – David Lovering*
- Engineer – Paul Kolderie* (tracks: A1 to B8)
- Interviewer – Mark Colacito
- Lacquer Cut By – JonZ* (tracks: A1 to D13), BW* (tracks: E1 to F15)
- Lead Guitar – Joey Santiago
- Management [Worldwide Management] – Key Music Management Ltd., Richard Jones (33)
- Photography By [Pilgrim & Rosa Photography] – Simon Larbalestier
- Photography By [Typo-Photography] – Rory Stiff, Steven Murray (2)
- Producer – Gary Smith (tracks: A1 to B8)
- Producer, Engineer – Steve Albini (tracks: C1 to D13)
- Reissue Producer – Lesley Bleakley, Shanice Martin, Sonya Kolowrat, The Arkive
- Songwriter – Black Francis (tracks: A1 to E2, E4 to F12, F14), Lovering* (tracks: B8), David Lynch (tracks: F15), Frank Black (tracks: E3, F13), Walsh* (tracks: B8), Mrs. John Murphy (tracks: C5), Peter Ivers (tracks: F15)
- Vocals, Guitar – Black Francis
Each LP comes in a custom inner sleeve.
Tracks on each LP are continuously numbered across sides.
30th Anniversary Edition
Pixies' Debut EP and Album, Come On Pilgrim and Surfer Rosa, includes Bonus 1986 Radio Concert Live from the Fallout Shelter
Come On Pilgrim:
Recorded at Fort Apache, Roxbury, MA in March 1987
Come On Pilgrim all works by Frank Black published by Rice and Beans Music (BMI) administered by Universal/MCA Music Limited except Levitate Me written by Jean Walsh, David Lovering and Frank Black published by Rice and Beans Music (BMI) administered by Universal/MCA Music Limited.
Recorded and Mixed at Q Division, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Surfer Rosa published by Rice and Beans Music (BMI) administered by Universal/MCA Music Limited except Gigantic, written by Frank Black Published by Rice and Beans Music (BMI) administered by Universal/MCA Music Limitedand Mrs. John Murphy Published by EMI Publishing Limited.
Live From The Fallout Shelter:
All Songs from Live From The Fallout Shelter written and published as above except Rock A My Soul and Boom Chicka Boom by Frank Black and In Heaven written by David Lynch and Peter Ivers and published by Paul Music.
Licensed courtesy of The University of Massachusetts Lowell and WUML 91.5 FM. Mixed live to stereo broadcast, 15 Dec. 1986, on the WJUL radio program Live From the Fallout Shelter.
Interview hosted by Mark Colacito.
'Live From The Fallout Shelter' is one of the earliest recordings of the band, a radio concert that first aired in late 1986 on WJUL-FM in Lowell, MA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Spaces removedSpaces removed): 191400008410
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): B668192-01 A₁ MAD-709-A₁ LOUD
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): MAD-709-B₁ B668192-01B1 JONZ
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): CAD-803-A₁ B667295-01 A₁ WITHA V F LOUD
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, etched): CAD-803-B₁ NUDISM B667295-01 B₁ JONZ
- Matrix / Runout (E-side runout, etched): 4AD 0085LP-A [Sideways ☮]BW180515 WJUL, LOWELL BI 31176-01 A₁
- Matrix / Runout (F-side runout, etched): 4AD 0085LP-B [Sideways ☮]BW180515 REAL UNDERGROUND RADIO BI 31176-01 B₁