- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Unsustainabubble Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Unsustainabubble Ltd
- Licensed To – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell UK Ltd
- Recorded At – Memory Has No Holes
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Alchemy Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI33115
- Conductor – Hugh Brunt
- Design – Agnes F, Doktor Tchock*, Stanley Donwood
- Drums – Noah Yorke
- Edited By [Music Editors] – Sam Petts-Davies, Walter Fasland
- Engineer [Air-Lyndhurst Engineer] – Tom Bailey (2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Matt*
- Mixed By – Sam Petts-Davies
- Orchestrated By – Hugh Brunt
- Other [Hands And Eyes Used On Front Cover] – Giulia Piersanti
- Performer [Score Performed By] – London Contemporary Orchestra And Choir*
- Producer, Recorded By – Sam Petts-Davies, Thom Yorke
- Technician [Air-Lyndhurst Assistants] – Alex Ferguson (2), Laurence Anslow
- Words By, Music By, Arranged By – Thom Yorke
Blue style screen print design forming cover image.
Additional information on back sleeve in White lettering.
Each LP comes in a custom inner sleeve.
1st sales in some independent record shops were given with a promotional tote-bag.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 191404093610
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): XL936LP A4 =MATT @ ALCHEMY= BI33115-01 A₁ v^
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): XL936LP B4 BI33115-01 B₁ v^
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): XL936LP C4 =MATT @ ALCHEMY= v^ BI33115-02 C₁
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, etched): XL936LP D4 BI33115-02 D₁ T^
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|XL936CD||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936CD||UK||2018||Sell This Version|
|XL936CDJP||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album, UHQ)||XL Recordings, Beat Records||XL936CDJP||Japan||2018||Sell This Version|
|XL936DA||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (25xFile, FLAC, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936DA||2018|
|XL936DA||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (25xFile, WAV, Album, 24-)||XL Recordings||XL936DA||2018|
|XL936CD||Thom Yorke||Suspiria (2xCD, Album)||XL Recordings||XL936CD||US||2018||Sell This Version|