|A3||Die Wölfe Kommen Zurück|
|B1||Refusal Of Leave To Land|
|B2||Stoned Circular I|
|B3||Stoned Circular II|
|C2||Cold Dream Of An Earth Star|
|D2||Scratches And Dust|
|D3||London's Lost Rivers|
- Artwork [All Other Artwork] – ,
- Loops [Additional Loops], Electronics [Sound Manipulation] –
- Painting [Front Cover Painting] –
- Performer [Those Who Shine Darkly] – , , , , , , ,
- Presenter –
- Remastered By, Lacquer Cut By –
- Barcode (Text from sticker on shrinkwrap): 669439871331
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): DAIS114 A BONATI MASTERING NYC POP CONCRETE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): DAIS114 B BONATI MASTERING NYC THE LAST SPHINX IN LONDON
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C, Etched): DAIS114 C BONATI MASTERING NYC THERE'LL BE BLUE RATS OVER...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D, Etched): DAIS114 D RE2 31354-1(2)- BONATI MASTERING NYC THE WHITE GLYPHS OF DOVER
|A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Stereo, Clear)||Eskaton||ESKATON 009||UK||1996|
|A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room (CD, Album)||Eskaton||ESKATON 008||UK||1996|
|A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, White)||Eskaton||ESKATON 009||UK||1996|
|A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Test Pressing, White Label)||Eskaton||ESKATON 009||UK||1996|
|A Thousand Lights In A Darkened Room (2×LP, Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Blue)||Eskaton||ESKATON 009||UK||1996|
- Edited one year agoWarning for manual turntable owners: side B has looped line-out groove.
- Edited 11 months agoI just noticed that Dais Records edited the original thanks list by the artists on their reissues. Boyd Rice, Douglas P. and Michael Moynihan have been deleted. A rather silly move imho.
- My pressing (black vinyl) had a lot of light surface marks, some were scuffs, some more like fingerprints. None came off after cleaning so these are in the actual surface of the vinyl. However they didn't seem to have much impact audibly on the pressing.
Side A had one pop pre Track 1, rest of the side fine. Side B slightly off-centre (not audibly) and clean throughout.
Side C couple pops and some surface noise before end of side that carried on until central groove (which was fine!)
Side D main problem was quite badly off-centre, so Chalice was a bit more Siderreal than the artist (or Josh) would've intended. Did spoil that track, to be honest. Again some surface noise last minute or so and in lead-out groove. Rest of side clean.
The vinyl is lightweight (oddly) but mine was pretty flat and no rough/unfinished edges.Side D was the real let-down.
I've had much worse re surface noise but the marks on all 4 sides (the records come out of the paper inners very easily, so not during extraction) and off-centre stamping are signs of poor manufacturing quality control. Just hope "Musick" yellow vinyl is centred!
- Absolute shite noisy pressing.Buy the CD version instead.What a wasted missed opportunity.