|A1||He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)|
|A4||Hate On Me|
|B1||Gettin' In The Way|
|B2||A Long Walk|
|B3||Whenever You're Around|
|B4||Cross My Mind|
|B6||The Fact Is (I Need You)|
- Barcode (Scanned): 897352002819
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): HBRLP00124-A RS 31703.1(2)..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): HBRLP00124-B 31703.2(2)..
- great compilation and awesome pressing, dead quiet and flat... highly recommended for those who are just getting into JS....
- This release is kind of chintzy-looking. I could see people mistaking it for a bootleg. The cover art looks like it was done on Microsoft Paint. The music is, of course, fantastic. This release also marks the first time any tracks from "Words and Sounds Vol 3" have been on a vinyl album. Unfortunately they didn't include "My Love" which is my personal favourite of all her songs. The record was seemingly cut at a low volume, I had to turn it up a bit more than normal, but sound-wise, it's fine. I should also note that the word "shit" is censored in "A Long Walk" which might annoy some people.
As for the pressing quality, this was one of the filthiest new records I've ever purchased. Right out of the sleeve, it was caked with dust and dirt. Thankfully it cleaned up pretty well on my RCM. Like most Erika Records pressings, there's some surface noise.
Overall, I think this is a good release if you can find it for cheap. I wish Hidden Beach would reissue the studio LP's, though. The MOV reissues are out of print.
- Very nice! Sounds great. Solid pressing with a full rich sound.