- Dopest albums 2019 (for diggers) by kakaok
- Best of 2019 by nosypark
- Drox: SFC Lockdown Live Stream Festival 21 by drox26
- Het beste van 2019 by Vigro
- Nic0t33´s 2019 by NiC0t33
- Electro by _memyselfandy
- 2019 by manicpixiedreamgirl
- Best of 2019 by jns.kln
- Albums I've listened in 2019 by MartinScorsese
- 2019: the Wall by less_cunning
- Important electronic music of 2019 by metanature
- 2019 by cesipxynic
- 2019 Tunes by duanetrain
- 3345 / New in - February 2019 by 3345vinylrecords
- SPIELEREI-Mixtape #04: Gunnar Hemmerling by spielerei-records
|D1||Cast On A Clock Face|
- Design –
- Producer, Written By – ,
The title of track B1 is shown as "Ghost Nod" on the reverse of the sleeve, but is shown as "Ghost Node" on the label's website
- Barcode: 5050580703971
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A): 183231E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B): 183231E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE C): 183231E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE D): 183231E4/A
- fire! Mikron deliver a stellar album of electronica and show how it's done.
- needs re-release on CD too please. four more words required
- cmon lets have a repress plz z z z z
- I decided to come here to post: "Electronic ALBUM OF THE YEAR 2019", only to realize that this is the consensus. There is a reason for that. Truly original work. Masterful and uniquely artful. I am excited and slightly concerned how Mikron will follow up on this corner stone album. Consider getting it before the price inflates.
- the whole LP is obviously great but something needs to be said of Ghost Node, Aldergrove & Sunken Paths. This is where the genius lies
- Now that I have spent a solid 3-4 months with this album, I can honestly say after literally dozens of listens that this is hands-down the album of the year for 2019.
- One of the best albums on CPU, I've had it on constant play since I got it a couple of weeks ago.
- Severance along with perhaps Phantom Structures (Lou Karsh) has been one of the most highly anticipated releases of recent years for me. And it didn't disappoint. The pick of the bunch has to be Sunken Paths, in love with the progression and composition of that track. Honorable mentions go to NynIV and Lyre, although i would say its hard to pick favourites out of tracks of this quality. A stark contrast in style on this album from Warning Score, perhaps this album signifies the 'Severance' towards this new style we can hear them moving towards...