|Fade To Grey|
|D1||Fade To Grey||10:44|
|Fade To Grey Reinterpreted|
|2||Apartment 451 (Reinterpreted)||6:59|
|4||Night Rain (Reinterpreted)||6:35|
|5||D.R.E.A.M Link (Reinterpreted)||6:11|
|6||Midnight Tether (Reinterpreted)||6:03|
|7||Soul Boundary (Reinterpreted)||7:37|
|8||Fade To Grey (Reinterpreted)||17:26|
- Artwork [Uncredited] –
- Mastered By – (tracks: A1-D1)
- Producer, Written-By –
Transparent yellow 2xLP, housed in a matte gatefold sleeve. Includes bonus album Fade To Grey Reinterpreted on CD and Bandcamp download card of the main album.
Limited to 451 copies.
Limited to 451 copies.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): 07804361-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): 07804361-B-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side C - etched): 07804439-C-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D - etched): 07804439-D-1
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI AEW05
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LK98
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 2100007905532
|Fade To Grey (8×File, FLAC, Album, 24 bit)||A Strangely Isolated Place||ASIPV013||US||2019|
|Fade To Grey (8×File, MP3, Album, 320 kbps)||A Strangely Isolated Place||ASIPV013||US||2019|
|Fade To Grey (2×LP, Album, Test Pressing)||A Strangely Isolated Place||ASIPV013||US||2019|
- The extra CD with the spaced out hyper ambient versions makes this a stellar release - the vinyl / album would be enough, but the CD on top? Pure bliss..
And for all of you who didn't get a copy within those first 24h, just remember that it wasn't exactly for free to begin with, so, the prices here ATM w copies at €50 isn't that far off the original asking price, like hhv.de had it at €42, while juno had it at approx €32.
Chances are that the price will go up even further..
Again, as has been pointed out by many, the current customer base might be around 600-700 people, so pressing another 500 copies might be a bit risky.
- Dennis is a super-nice guy and I know for a fact he would want anybody who wanted to own this on vinyl to have it if it was logistically possible.we must keep in mind that for many of his formative years Dennis struggled to sell his releases because nobody knew about him.thats why we get these super limited releases.
Thankfully,he is now getting the recognition he deserves so we may see an end to these hugely inflated prices through higher pressing numbers.
- Grab it here @ ultimae records:
Don't pay stupidly high discogs prices.
- I am just happy to see this out! Already uploaded it to my player and ready to listen.
- There´s still a pre-sale over at DECKS:
and another pre-oder (Feb. 8th) at HHV:
Grab your copy for a fair price!
- Unfortunately I came a little late late to the party with 36's last release on ASIP, so had to bide my time until a reasonably priced copy came up for sale.
As soon as I got word 'Fade To Grey' was being released I wasn't going to miss out again. Very rarely do I buy 'blind' as it were as I usually like to stream first before purchasing, but I knew how sought after the last record was, so chanced it. So glad I did. Fabulous ambient music, which is gorgeously presented throughout.
This is sure to be spinning regularly throughout this year and beyond.
- Sold out so fast! Sure to hit the resell market for at least double....
- very nicely done release. thanks for continuing to put stuff on vinyl
- Another Fantastic release by 36. Without a doubt, one of the best ambient producers of the last decade.