|A1||Death In Midsummer||4:22|
|A2||No One's Sleeping||4:26|
|A5||What Happens To People?||4:16|
- Cover –
- Lacquer Cut By –
- Producer –
Available on brutalist grey.
Includes download card
Includes download card
- Barcode (Scanned): 191400008915
- Barcode (Text): 1 91400 00891 5
- Matrix / Runout (A side, etched): BI49571-01 A1 Trutone Mastering NY Carl 10-18 VI 4AD0089LP A Re-1
- Matrix / Runout (B side, etched): BI49571-01 B1 Trutone Mastering NY Carl 10-18 VI 4AD0089LP B Re-1
|Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared? (CD, Album)||4AD, Beat Records||4AD0089CDJP||Japan||2019|
|Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared? (CD, Album)||4AD||4AD0089CD||US||2019|
|Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared? (CD, Album)||4AD||4AD0089CD||Europe||2019|
|Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared? (10×File, FLAC, Album, 16bit/44.1kHz)||4AD||4AD0089DA||2019|
|Why Hasn't Everything Already Disappeared? (LP, Album, Grey)||4AD||4AD0089LP||UK & US||2019|
- There should be laws against calling things like Détournement a "song."
- My first copy had ticks and crackles all through side one. Not what I expect from Optimal.
Just received a replacement copy and the pressing is really nice with no ticks or pops.
don't give up - just ask for another copy.
- 1st copy had scratches on side A... and, obviously, they were giving me crackles. That's too bad because the record sounded not too bad since i didn't have the static everyone is talking on A5 & B5.
2nd copy is clean BUT this time i got nasty static at the end of each side.
4AD has clearly fucked up this release (and, as usual, bands aren't checking what their label are up to).
Who the fuck cares about a colored vinyl & inside the sleeves (i've never understood that gimmick) when QC is so bad?
PS : i'm pretty sure there are 2 versions of this release now, i don't have the same matrixes and colors are clearly different...
- Great album, musically. The pressing, not so much.
Bought new and mine has an audible scratch on A side and the whole album plays noisy in my opinion. Lots of hiss and crackle on the quiet parts especially.
- pretty mediocre in comparison to their former works. Not all bands our good forever.. Sigh
- Really like this album. Fantastic.
However my copy is full of noise and static, the songs on the outer edge start off OK but as you move closer to the centre, they just end up muffled.
As someone else has said, What Happens To People? is probably the worst offender and is my favourite song.
- such a great album, my favorite from these guys!
anyone else have pops & snaps on side B? in 'nocturne' and 'tarnung', for instance.
- Good pressing, but "What happens to people?" sounds "muffle" on my copy! Too bad, it's my favorite song...
- A pretty solid pressing. Almost totally quiet with only a *very* slight distorted crackle present in the quiet moments between songs on Side A. Otherwise, master a dynamic and full. Sounds good to my ears!
- great album. junk pressing. my copy is off-center. what a waste.
- Vinyl collection by macsparks
- My colored records by moberg65
- Udgivelser 2019 by moberg65
- Best records of 2019 by subliminalkid
- Shumaker_FSC_2022 by shumakes
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- 100 Albums 2010s by Bobnastanovich
- vmp list by rk7789
- '18-'19 Good Stuff by ezmass
- YEL2019 by TimHarringTom
- Discos 2019 by rotch
- 2019 by GuyThare
- Best of 2019 by Crazyhorse11
- Best of 2019 by brettbot
- 3345 / New In - January 2019 by 3345vinylrecords
- Half 2019 by GuyThare