|A||Free Man (François K. Edit)|
Edited By –
|B||Free Man (Original Version)|
Arranged By –
Edited By –
Performer [Music By] –
- Mixed By –
- Written-By – ,
Track durations are not provided on the record.
- Barcode: 7 90185 00091 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): WC-50009-1-A EUROPADISK DMM NY USA 15413 & S-4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): WC-50009-1-B EUROPADISK DMM NY USA 15413 & S-2
- Rights Society: BMI
|Free Man (7")||Scepter Records||M 25.664||Germany||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM, Styrene, Stereo, Shelley Pressing)||Wand, Wand||WND11287, WND 11287||US||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Vogue, Vogue||45. S. 12139, 45. S. 12 139||France||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Pye International||7N 25688||UK||1975|
|Free Man (7", 45 RPM)||Wand||WND 11287||US||1975|
- Does anybody know where the 13 minutes Tom Moulton mix can be found?
Doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.
- Edited 2 years agoA great 12" pressing and a subtle edit if you aren't partial to the subtracted verses (which for some are a big part of the song's appeal). The build is a bit too slow for my taste and the breakdowns tend to drag whatever momentum has been built. It's ultimately a good DJ tool; having two copies will definitely make this a fun one to play around with.
- Agreed with LSY this is for sure one of the best edits of all time. I'm not sure if I can think of a better one - it subtracts nothing and adds sooooo much. Just perfect
- Francois K's edit is by far the best version of this already amazing classic..
- François delivers one of the best edits ever - forget the hype, this is straight classic quality *****