|A1||Poney Part 1||5:33|
|A2||Poney Part 2||5:51|
|B1||La Rock 01||5:30|
|B2||You Prefer Cocaine||5:40|
- Written-By, Producer –
Made in Germany 2001
- Barcode: 7 18752 75696 9
- Label Code: LC 10195
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): CURVE PUSHER MPO EFA 27569A1 / GIGOLO 69 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): MPO EFA 27569 B¹ GIGOLO 69 B¹
|Poney EP (12", White Label, EP, 33 ⅓ RPM)||International Deejay Gigolo Records||Gigolo 69||Germany||2001|
|Poney EP Remastered (12", 33 ⅓ RPM, EP, Reissue, Remastered)||Different, [PIAS] Recordings||DIFB 1062 T, 451.1062.130||France||2006|
|Poney EP Remastered (4×File, WAV, EP, Reissue, Remastered)||Different||DIFB1062DB 1||Belgium||2014|
|Poney EP Remastered (4×File, MP3, EP, Reissue, Remastered, VBR)||Different||none||Belgium||2014|
|Poney EP Remastered (4×File, FLAC, EP, Reissue, Remastered)||Different||DIFB1062DB1||Belgium||2014|
- One of my copies bas inverted labels.
Does anyone have any infos about how many copies were released this way?
- Gigolo 69 lived up to the numerical hype and certainly was not a disappointment. 69/69
- It seems that everything has been put into this record because it is probably the best Ep of Vitalic. The first and most successful 12" International Deejay Gigolo Records sales ever. Each track is a great one with a similar tempo around 136 bpm. We can find an 80's atmosphere (Blade Runner), especially in the pads of the track Pony Part II. Very nice record that we can't get tired of, it represents the electro explosion of the very beginning of 2000's. Recommended.
- Fucking love this EP. The energy of a thousand raving nutters in one record :D
- Edited one year agoBest EP, I've ever bought. (out of 4000 in my collection)
4 amazing tracks, I will always forgot the day that I found it at the vinyl shop!
- It is a very very primitive tracks, not sure in positive sence
- This is a timeless record. All tracks are really amazing, but Poney part 2 just makes me cry, so fucking strong and delicate at the same time.
- the rock 1 is very excellent tracks tracks very strong and power magic malefique
- How it is this blend of techno and electro even possible in La Rock 01? Evergreen tune, stood the test of time. Play this one in your set and everyone, regardless of gender, age, etc. will go crazy at the tune's peak. Assuming you have the smallest interest in electronic music, this will not (it simply cannot) leave you cold. Imagine it as the Dooms Night of the 21st century.
- Edited 8 years agoone of the few chosen ones that stands the test of time, even after 10+ years and counting. every track of the four ones a killer on its own. 5/5
- record.otd by bekozlove
- 👌 by psyance_QL
- Store Finds by Bikini-Waxx-Records
- Wantlist (overview) by TDanielVos
- Tracks from Groove Charts Top 50 by HaerterBSC
- Techno Favorites & Classics by Voodoo_Ray_Music
- nineties tech by ln0
- ★Techno★ by julitech
- ✌️ Saw-mon & Natalie by Saw-mon_and_Natalie
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- war chief by warchiefrecords
- house by jul1
- 2manydjs PIAS 30th Anniversary Mix by HiJackFB
- Buschi´s Bretter by Florian_Loehnhardt
- Rocka Partida #001 | 22.03.2020 by jeroke
- Sell by FrankDF
- 50 Keepers by AtomicCow
- For sale by steven78
- Eric's records by sampltude
- (S)hitlist by nearmintable